• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
It's not an "abstract concept" 🤷‍♂️

it's a legally incorporated company. A legal entity. A legal person. As opposed to a natural person. It can take loans out

What the hell are you on about :lol: :lol:

The football club is not a person. It can’t speak to a lender and take a loan out. A human being must do that on behalf of the club. You sound absolutely insane.

So hang on, the money went from ACAP, to 777, to RMF, to the football club?? What is going on here.
Yep that at least was my understanding of it…..others who listened to it may disagree with my understanding….thats what I wanted expanding but it was glossed over @AndyC did I understand that correctly?

You sound insane.

Farhad Moshiri, an actual real person, has taken a loan out against the club.

I may sound "insane" to you as you clearly have no familiarity with this topic

In law, a legal person is any person or 'thing' (less ambiguously, any legal entity)[1][2] that can do the things a human person is usually able to do in law – such as enter into contracts, sue and be sued, own property, and so on.[3][4][5] The reason for the term "legal person" is that some legal persons are not people: companies and corporations are "persons" legally speaking (they can legally do most of the things an ordinary person can do), but they are not people in a literal sense (human beings).

There are therefore two kinds of legal entities: human and non-human. In law, a human person is called a natural person (sometimes also a physical person), and a non-human person is called a juridical person (sometimes also a juridic, juristic, artificial, legal, or fictitious person, Latin: persona ficta).

Juridical persons are entities such as corporations, firms (in some jurisdictions), and many government agencies. They are treated in law as if they were persons.[4][6][7]

The loan from 777 came to Everton via Rights and Media, it sounded from the Podcast like they acted like a middle man / agent but this wasn’t expanded on in the Podcast (unless I have misunderstood)
This is food for my conspiracy theory that RMF are Uzzies finanical conduit and the biggest barrier to a takeover.

I just made it up though.

So hang on, the money went from ACAP, to 777, to RMF, to the football club?? What is going on here.
If that was the case, surely we, at least technically, owe the money to RMF and any possible involvement in a fraud should be laid at their door, as they were the company whom borrowed from 777. Or is that too much of a stretch.

Reading more about the 777 situation, you could quite easily soil yourself.

It could take months if not years to resolve the 777 legal case in the US.

No credible buyer will touch us until this is resolved.

How long can we survive without new investment? Maybe a year if we sell Branthwaite?

Reading more about the 777 situation, you could quite easily soil yourself.

It could take months if not years to resolve the 777 legal case in the US.

No credible buyer will touch us until this is resolved.

How long can we survive without new investment? Maybe a year if we sell Branthwaite?

Hopefully it just keeps us out of the clutches of American ownership, who are no good for us as seen in the previous 4 bidders.

EFC needs no nonsense oil money, and lots of it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back