What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
260F62E3-37A4-4CB8-A5D3-DD2CB7DDBC36-188-00000012D9D5189D.gif.28e5535aea18cc22bf7e576c66204355.gif
Makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it.

I think many in-the-know observors said TFG will be back. And also Textor wasn't a serious player. It seems to be playing out like that doesn't it?

I think it's like when players are touted to be joining us. I won't believe it until the player is in the shirt at FF. Same with this. Just go with the flow. Some people's approach is to criticise fans but what do we know? 🤷‍♂️ We just wait. And see what unfolds next.

source.gif

I think TFG pulled out originally to try to lever the cost of buying the club downwards thinking they were the best option available, which they probably are.

John Textor has scuppered that by making his bid.

Just because there is a period of exclusivity does not mean Moshiri is forced to agree a deal with JT so a deal could still happen for TFG.

I can't help but feel however TFG overplayed their hand and may lose to JT, if he can raise funds.

I think TFG pulled out originally to try to lever the cost of buying the club downwards thinking they were the best option available, which they probably are.

John Textor has scuppered that by making his bid.

Just because there is a period of exclusivity does not mean Moshiri is forced to agree a deal with JT so a deal could still happen for TFG.

I can't help but feel however TFG overplayed their hand and may lose to JT, if he can raise funds.
I thought it was to do with them being weary of the 777 debt?

Textor getting that now familiar feeling of blowing a 2 nil lead.

Every single thing remotely related to Everton turns into the most overly complicated, long winded, embarrassing clown show. Nothing is a surprise. Yesterday we thought Beyoncé was going buy us. We are just as likely to wake tomorrow to news that Louis Walsh has become the 12th window shopper to lend us £200m as we are to hear an update on Dele’s loan situation and Patto’s PTSD after being assaulted by a manager who was almost sacked by a billionaire that was the majority owner of another club, via a Zoom call with Al Myers.

Not sure why things are any different now given it was widely reported the 777 / A-Cap court case was main stopper for them and that hasn't been resolved.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back