Votes: 584 67.7%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 241 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 37 4.3%

• Total voters
Someone email him this -

1718910360839.webp

The Texas-based Friedkin Group, which already owns Italian side AS Roma, had signed an exclusivity agreement and due diligence was under way, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.

What if the 3 people are Alan Myers, Esk and Davek?

Im gonna need a better source.

Well I'm pretty sure it is neither 1 or 3 on that list. Alan Myers posts direct and on Sky Sports, mainly leaks from Moshiri's PR people

I think Esk also is having some time off. He's been unwell for some time off and on. Plus this takeover stuff has been ridiculous for almost a year now. All due to that idiot Moshiri trying to foist 777 Partners on the club

Well I'm pretty sure it is neither 1 or 3 on that list. Alan Myers posts direct and on Sky Sports, mainly leaks from Moshiri's PR people

I think Esk also is having some time off. He's been unwell for some time off and on. Plus this takeover stuff has been ridiculous for almost a year now. All due to that idiot Moshiri trying to foist 777 Partners on the club

Oh give over. Everton's potential 777 takeover had absolutely eff all to do with that egotistical nutsack.

I have very little doubt this deal will be done at this point, but im operating at quite a high level this Summer and I will not be taken in by blaggers and charlatans writing rubbish to fill column inches.

I need solid intel.

Oh give over. Everton's potential 777 takeover had absolutely eff all to do with that egotistical nutsack.

Moshiri?

Think you need to pipe down mate. As I was clearly referring to Moshiri

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back