What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 241 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
I just want an end to the uncertainty and the constant drifting we are doing now.

Somebody with a plan, hell even if its a bad plan, just somebody who tries.
Yep 100%

I just want a boring season of midtable irrelevance with no points deductions or off field drama.

If they are to become our new owners then I wish them well and give them my support.

Yep 100%

I just want a boring season of midtable irrelevance with no points deductions or off field drama.

If they are to become our new owners then I wish them well and give them my support.

I never give anyone blanket "support" (learnt from bitter experience) and I hate the phrase "get behind them".

I want to know what they plan to do and then intend to fully scrutinise and hold them to account going forward

Club's best interests, not like how it has been: Bill Kenwright's best interests and his minions + people that know Bill.

The club's best interests come first, and the club needs to be performance managed

Not treated as Bill Kenwright's or someone like him, playground

I never give anyone blanket "support" (learnt from bitter experience) and I hate the phrase "get behind them".

I want to know what they plan to do and then intend to fully scrutinise and hold them to account going forward

Club's best interests, not like how it has been: Bill Kenwright's best interests and his minions + people that know Bill.
I give them my support until such point I dont think they are the right ownership for the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back