What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 241 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
This is the most extraordinary news to me. I’ve not been doing my reading.
Hes an interesting cat.

Friedkin is the co-founder and principal at Imperative Entertainment, a studio specializing in the development, production and financing of original and branded entertainment across all platforms focusing on film, television and documentaries.[10] Friedkin was a producer on over a dozen Imperative Entertainment films, including The Square (Palme d'Or at the 2017 Festival de Cannes), All the Money in the World, The Mule and Killers of the Flower Moon.[11]

Friedkin was also the director of the 2019 film The Last Vermeer.[12][13] In addition, Friedkin has been recognized for his work in the film Dunkirk with a Taurus Stunt Award for Best Specialty Stunt. Friedkin piloted an authentic Spitfire through an aerial dogfight, landing on the beach at Dunkirk, France.

A couple of years of stability will be a welcome relief, no one would touch us last year and it’s only BMD that has made us viable and for that we reluctantly have to be thankful to the soon to be previous owner.
Let’s hope there’s some positivity and a united fanbase for the foreseeable. UTFT.

Agreed but let’s not see a full on repeat of the past please. In which stability and avoiding potential relegation battles are seen as good seasons year after year.

That happened after the 90’s and gave the former chairman the appeasement he needed to do what he did to the club.

Agreed but let’s not see a full on repeat of the past please. In which stability and avoiding potential relegation battles are seen as good seasons year after year.

That happened after the 90’s and gave the former chairman the appeasement he needed to do what he did to the club.

100%. Why we need to keep constant accountability at the club

Why the "get behind them" lark, repeating the past just isn't for me

I'd hope people will have learnt those lessons by now too. Performances. Not words

I'd hope people will have learnt those lessons by now too. Performances. Not words
Im a fan Damo, I know only how to support.

Of course at some point there are things you cant support, but everybody, by default starts at Support.

Personally I’m taking a wait and see approach and hope for the best . Been disappointed too many times in the past for anything else.

Im not sure why being a shareholder is any different.

Its like saying I can enjoy a can of Pepsi more cos I own shares in Pepsi.

I'm intending to put my money where my mouth is, put money down and then be calling for more performance all over the club. Plus good corporate governance. So Everton Football Club never gets into the situations it has been put in the past years

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back