• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 241 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Hes an interesting cat.

Friedkin is the co-founder and principal at Imperative Entertainment, a studio specializing in the development, production and financing of original and branded entertainment across all platforms focusing on film, television and documentaries.[10] Friedkin was a producer on over a dozen Imperative Entertainment films, including The Square (Palme d'Or at the 2017 Festival de Cannes), All the Money in the World, The Mule and Killers of the Flower Moon.[11]

Friedkin was also the director of the 2019 film The Last Vermeer.[12][13] In addition, Friedkin has been recognized for his work in the film Dunkirk with a Taurus Stunt Award for Best Specialty Stunt. Friedkin piloted an authentic Spitfire through an aerial dogfight, landing on the beach at Dunkirk, France.

The bloody ECHO interviewed Astro about his flight stuff

I think it's fantastic. Not sure what your problem is as you clearly have one.

I'm just telling it as it is. The past several years have been no where near good enough at Everton Football Club. New majority ownership could help change that. I intend to play may part

But I'm not going to be a yes man, for anyone

You’re just a pube it’s not very complex.

You mean like every single Season Ticket holder does and anybody who is ever bought anything with the word Everton on it?

Anyway, I hope Danny F buys all the shares and bins shareholders off, never done anything for this club.

That's your view @Goat shareholders can hold a healthy part of keeping Directors accountable at Everton Football Club. There hasn't been enough of it, for various reasons

Including Bill Kenwright's behaviour.

I think it's fantastic. Not sure what your problem is as you clearly have one.

I'm just telling it as it is. The past several years have been no where near good enough at Everton Football Club. New majority ownership could help change that. I intend to play may part

But I'm not going to be a yes man, for anyone

You will be like this.

dan-alan.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back