• 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 37 4.2%

• Total voters
I agree

The difference of Giulia Bould to Alan Myers is that Giulia does *journalism*

Myers does cheerleading

Everyone saw how Myers behaved over 777 Partners. The same 777 Partners accused of fraud by Leadenhall

Myers was publishing their and Moshiri PR and then blocking people that questioned it all. Whilst falsely appealing for "calm"

Which was really just to silence people raising question

The main difference I see between Myers and Giulia is that one of them has blocked you, while the other doesn't follow you back.

Do we think TFG will do a press release this weekend stating their intentions??

Dan Friedkin is much more likely to complete an Everton takeover than John Textor if he’s found a solution to some of the issues that previously led to him pulling out of talks.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider a deal with Friedkin is much easier to do because he’s done more due diligence into matters at Goodison Park.
One horrific bluffer him

He does my head in always takes the worst possible stance on Everton position.
If he says its not likely twitter will not be Textor it will be nailed on he gets it.
Its the use of supposition to give determined outcomes that do my head in, for someone who presents himself as some sort of academic its very unprofessional.

He's obviously getting decent dough on talksport and needs to keep himself in the headlines.

Think they need to sort out Roma before they start acquiring more clubs.
Like I say , after initial success they have come off the rails somewhat.
They are still learning how to run football clubs.
Football clubs are not like any other business.
Didn’t Sugar say something similar at Spurs.
Either way , let them continue their learning curve elsewhere than with us.
We have had enough second rate ownership.
Like every club we need someone who understands football.
No more misadventures and poor leadership.
We can’t afford it.

It’s not that bad they finished 5th, 7th, 6th, 6th, 6th in the last few years and currently they have drawn three and lost one of their opening four games. They are just making changes because they expect better, would hardly call it a mess. Bloody hell would love a bit of action like that here right now.

Imagine the revolving manager's door at Everton if this lot took charge. It'd be a catastrophe.

Thank goodness neither these spivs or that crackpot Textor will ever get their mits on Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back