Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Friedkin Group reaches agreement to buy Everton

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 761 71.6%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 263 24.7%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 3.7%

• Total voters
If its a game its not a very funny one, i dont like the clubs welfare being collateral damaged, be good to details of the loan they gave - im presuming its secured against BMD - another MSP situation. FFS.

Operating costs now back to be being a concern - we might see Branthwaite go after all.

I think @GrandOldTeam Is right in his post

Moshiri is all over the show. Which suggests it's also about him receiving more money than the club is actually worth. I think the 777 / Haymarket thing isn't helping either.

Moshiri is a major cause of corporate instability

But there is an issue in our fanbase of delusion where it comes to what they think the club is actually worth. Something Moshiri reflects too

I've said repeatedly on here, I think whoever owns Everton is intentionally kicking the can.

Like so;

The reason why I think this is based on how long they allowed 777 to drag on for, despite plenty of interest.

Back to other investors now - landscape has changed though, will Bell, Downing and MSP be interested now they have their money back.................be susprised - FFS.
I really fear that if Friedkin has been under the hood and backed away the other potential buyers will melt away too. He is a well respected businessman and if he's run a mile it'll put off anyone else from even having a sniff.

I've said repeatedly on here, I think whoever owns Everton is intentionally kicking the can.

Like so;

The reason why I think this is based on how long they allowed 777 to drag on for, despite plenty of interest.
This does appear to be a distinct possibility.
But if the ambition is to retain control hoping for sanctions to be lifted I think it’s a futile hope.
Sanctions are here to to stay well into the foreseeable future.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back