What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Problem with them is they looked good at first glance , but their performance at Roma is as disappointing as Textor’s at Lyon.
I think Textor not only wants us more , but has a better understanding of football.

Not on the pitch it isn’t 😂

Roma have won a Europa Conference League, been to a Europa League final and reached the semi’s since Friedkin took over, all while floating around 6th/7th in Serie A.

Not on the pitch it isn’t 😂

Roma have won a Europa Conference League, been to a Europa League final and reached the semi’s since Friedkin took over, all while floating around 6th/7th in Serie A.
That was before they changed direction.( and manager )
They are the 6th biggest club in Italy and have generally always finished around the 7th / 8th positions.

That was before they changed direction.( and manager )
They are the 6th biggest club in Italy and have generally always finished around the 7th / 8th positions.

The point stands. They hadn’t been reaching European finals pre Friedkin. They had two in the first couple of years under his stewardship.

Textor at Lyon (and every other club he takes the lead on) is far more chaotic.

Problem with them is they looked good at first glance , but their performance at Roma is as disappointing as Textor’s at Lyon.
I think Textor not only wants us more , but has a better understanding of football.
I have taken a liking to Textor I admit. It’s an emotional reaction I think, heart over head, but that’s what snake oil salesmen are good at, so just need to be a little cautious, whereas, as you say Friedkin looks to be a cold shrewd operator, but they appear to have a few issues at Roma.

The Friedkin Group believe a resolution can be reached with the A-Cap loan and 777 Partners regarding the Everton takeover, according to Graeme Bailey.

The [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] journalist told Everton News on 19 September that it is possible John Textor made a breakthrough with the A-Cap and 777 situation, leading to Dan Friedkin and his Texas-based group returning to the fold.
Completely misleading headline.

All conjecture. No-one knows if anyone has found a resolution to anything and being honest i highly doubt they have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back