What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 701 70.1%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.1%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Imagine owners sacking an underperforming manager at an appropriate time.

We'll have 4 points, be rock bottom of the league, and Dyche will be sacked in February. (tbh I'm not even sure where 4pts come from with Dyche...)

Even then, you'd still have some of the fan base attempting to cover for him..

Bill Kenwright mentality when he was chairman we accepted mediocrity it's been happening for far too long 🙄

Imagine owners sacking an underperforming manager at an appropriate time.

We'll have 4 points, be rock bottom of the league, and Dyche will be sacked in February. (tbh I'm not even sure where 4pts come from with Dyche...)

Even then, you'd still have some of the fan base attempting to cover for him..

For me this is a different situation in Roma. You hire a manager and extend him for another 3 years despite being in a bad run it was 8 points in 9 games or so to sack him 4 games later. In this situation you should wait a few more games.

Sounds like Watford.

18 - 24 months before Birmingham City are bigger than us, they are attracting serious sponsors like Nike and Delta airlines, meanwhile best we can manage is some [Poor language removed] watchmaker no one has heard of
Would be interesting to see what our deals are vs theirs. I wouldn't mind betting that the deal we have with Castore is better than theirs with Nike.

Also, the very point in advertising is for a company to increase their audience. The reason we're getting the sponsorships.we are is because the companies see value in us and pay us accordingly. I am willing to bet you didn't know who Kadansha were until their partnership.

Would be interesting to see what our deals are vs theirs. I wouldn't mind betting that the deal we have with Castore is better than theirs with Nike.

Also, the very point in advertising is for a company to increase their audience. The reason we're getting the sponsorships.we are is because the companies see value in us and pay us accordingly. I am willing to bet you didn't know who Kadansha were until their partnership.

Castore are a garbage brand.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back