• 👍

Votes: 701 70.1%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.1%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
STANDARDS!

Something we desperately need back at this football club. We’re a laughing stock.
We're a laughing stock but sacking a manager 3 games in and 3 months after handing him a 3 year deal suggests they're either trigger happy or can't make a good decision in the first place.

I wouldn't say Watford have higher standards than us just because they sack every manager after 10 games.

Bit harsh on De Rossi imo. It depends on who they have lined up though. With the DOF model, managerial/head coach stability should in theory not be as important as it used to be.You stick with a good manager but otherwise it's cut-throat. There will be more pressure on the next appointment.

I'm not familiar with Romas PSR situation but I did think their transfer business this summer was a bit underwhelming. Dobvyk was a good signing though.

Roma are in a bit of a perennial comfort zone considering it's much easier there to mount a challenge for the title let alone a CL place.

A big part of the reason we are in the position we are is down to payments to Managers that we binned off. Going through them at a rate of knots is not decisive management, it's poor recruitment. I'm not sure pulling the trigger early screams stability.
Not binning a failing manager doesn`t scream stability unless the stability you want for Everton is relegation to the Championship and the complete implosion of the football club.

The very first thing that any new owner needs to do is to sack the current Everton manager. The only reason he wasn’t sacked last season, and has yet to be sacked thus far, is because nobody is in charge at Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back