What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 599 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.7%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters
I'm interested to know what's changed for them in the last few weeks, other than the Textor stuff. Clearly monies owed to A-Cap/777 were a sticking point for them previously - has there been a breakthrough in the Leadenhall case or something?
For all we know, Friedkin may have been doing exactly what they did at Roma.

Walking away from the negotiation to only then re-enter several months later and agree a more favorable deal.

Toyota are a super efficient business too.

So much so that many companies have adopted "The Toyota Way" as their business philosophy for their organised and lean approach

Don't mind if we do!
Hold on , the Friedkins made their money selling Toyota's , they don't own the company .

Why do you think Toyota are going to sponsor us ?

Be made up if they did though

Hold on , the Friedkins made their money selling Toyota's , they don't own the company .

Why do you think Toyota are going to sponsor us ?

Be made up if they did though
Wait.... They're not involved in Toyota?

And this is why you should ignore everything that I say...

giphy.gif

Just out
….hopefully he gives Dyche the ammunition to get us in a better position, be good to see Dyche with proper support and a decent DoF.
of curiosity, why does Dycge get given a chance with proper support, and KT gets replaced? I think he’s done pretty well given the state of our club and resources. Or have I read it wrong and you think he’s a decent DoF?

Assuming that TFG get it over the line do we expect Dyche to be bulleted straight away like that have just done at Roma with Di Rossi?

Textor said he would fund transfers in January, what do we think TFG would do / what's their track record on taking over Roma?

When he took over Roma mate he hired Mourinho and backed him with close to 200m, I seriously doubt he'll look at Dyche and think he'll do fine

We have been here before Giulia and it didn't take very long for them to ditch us due to the mess they were inheriting. I suppose you could argue that they already know the mess so wont pull out again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back