What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 600 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.7%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters
Presumably they thought they’d play at the withdrawal ruse again , only Textor came along and nearly snatched their new toy from their grasp,
Now they have blinked and Mosh has what he wanted.
Well played Moshiri if this is the case.

We have been here before Giulia and it didn't take very long for them to ditch us due to the mess they were inheriting. I suppose you could argue that they already know the mess so wont pull out again.
It would seem ludicrous to come in, pull out, come in again, and pull out once more. I mean, I know the Everton Takeover Saga has been so protracted that the BBC have published an interactive timeline of events, but surely there comes a time where the Friedkins are actually damaging their own reputation by taking part in their version of Lanigan's Ball.

Sexy Texty almost had me with his nice words, sweet nothings and expensive Lyon-shaped gifts, but he’s a little bit loco like the ex, mosh the maniac.

I think Dan the man has got my heart.

Cmon Danny boy, get it done.

….happy with this, a few posters I respect are wary of Textor and much happier with this investor so that will do for me, even if Dave thinks TFG are used care salesmen.

View attachment 274350

I'm delighted mate, I was willing to take a pint on Textor due to how bad a shape we are in. But it was a huge roll of the dice and I was very nervous.

Friedkin however makes me feel way more relaxed about the future, we'll be in very good hands

Wonder if this means another period of exclusivity will be announced by the club or do they say nothing public and just let TFG do what they need to do over a period of weeks and let the PL checks progress also?

I guess in practical terms there isn't a huge rush before the end of the year but in every other sense there is.

We know more than anyone not to take anything for granted but won't they have done the lion share of their due diligence now and be happy in proceeding if they are making another offer?

I guess it would still be another couple of months or so before anything is completed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back