Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters

….Hello;

IMG_0308.webp

IMG_0309.webp

….Goodbye;

IMG_0311.webp

IMG_0310.webp

I have to admit that my heart sank a little when I saw this news on the BBC Sports website. Hopefully, it's the right move and there will be brighter, happier, more successful times ahead for all Evertonians and Everton Football Club.

F-02.gif

Imagine Moshiri did a Kenwrong and only sold to somebody that promised him an important place on the Board of Directors until death and a multi million pound salary each year while he continued to be allowed to meddle in transfer dealings.

On that note, if Chairman Bill was still with us, do we think he'd still be clinging on for a position under Mr Friedkin's tenure? Likely selling himself as the "only man that truly gets Everton", etc.

You Betya he would..

The summer regardless of if we stay up or go down, simply has to see a sizeable turnover of staff at Everton.

Dyche and Thelwell can go, thanks for your efforts but you're not part of our future. Prentice, if he's even still at the club, has to be shown his marching orders.

There has to be money invested in the media arm of the club, and whoever was responsible for having us end up with Castore and Stake needs punting too.

It goes without saying that there should be no more sentimental player contracts handed out - that means thanks and goodbye to Seamus. Young and Keane have to be told their stay is up as well. Assuming Gueye leaves, and Beto has to be got out someway.

We need proven business people bringing in to get better commercial deals - Everton is completely unknown in many parts of the world and that needs to change. No more north west pre-season camps either.

I don't think that will happen
Certainly there will be immediate appointees to the board, Friekdin appointees but I don't think the old board will be swept away completely.
I think any changes will be more gradual, Colin Chong for instance seems to have performed well as acting CEO.

Moshiri certainly will be gone although we don't know the detail of the deal yet, are there other investors involved?

I don't see an immediate change of manager either tbh.
Just sacked a Roma legend for 1 win in 4. Dyche is on thin ice. He will need to be well clear of the bottom 4 imo, when TFG come in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back