What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 730 71.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 260 25.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.7%

• Total voters
Maybe i'm overestimating it? I know there is nothing in the public domain that gives a specific value, but i just expected with this being Aramark's first foray into the UK stadium market, the fact they're a founding partner, and the club announced it as one of the biggest commercials deals they've ever done...I expected it to be bringing in considerably more than what has been suggested.

I agree. Not sure who suggested these figures? Do they have inside info?

Maybe i'm overestimating it? I know there is nothing in the public domain that gives a specific value, but i just expected with this being Aramark's first foray into the UK stadium market, the fact they're a founding partner, and the club announced it as one of the biggest commercials deals they've ever done...I expected it to be bringing in considerably more than what has been suggested.

They say that every deal they do is the biggest one they've ever done

The Stake deal was only a £300k increase on Cazoo

Exaggeration is part of the corporate culture at the club

Misleading people

At the time random on twitter were claiming the Stake deal was another £20 million a season. It's £300k !

That's what some do in out fanbase. Then when they get told the reality, they don't like it.

Misleading people

At the time random on twitter were claiming the Stake deal was another £20 million a season. It's £300k !

That's what some do in out fanbase. Then when they get told the reality, they don't like it.

You'd hope every new deal is the biggest just because of inflation !

Misleading people

Cazoo was our largest shirt sponsorship at the time, we then increased that with Stake, making that the largest.

I've no idea what your getting angry at the club for when they're reporting our biggest ever sponsorships as the biggest ever sponsorships. What exactly do you want them to do?

"A warm welcome to Stake, our new shirt sponsors. We did have Cazoo, but Stake has given us just a litte bit extra, not much like, pennies in the grand scheme of things, but we just thought f##k it, let's sack off Cazoo for Stake anyway"

Unless what your actually angry at is random people claiming they know stuff when they don't, which is a bit like shouting at clouds for blocking the sun tbh.

Dan Friedkin’s lawyers appear to have decided they are comfortable with any risk associated with a legal issue which was repeatedly raised by US investors looking at Everton, Matt Slater reports.

Speaking on The Athletic FC podcast on 25 September the journalist said the relationship between Farhad Moshiri and sanctioned former Toffees sponsor Alisher Usmanov was regularly cited as reason not to buy the club, but believes it has now been resolved “fairly comfortably

UK
Right & Media Funding Ltd have no issues with approving The Friedkin Group’s Everton takeover, Giulia Bould reports.

The BBC Merseyside journalist reacted via X on 26 September to the “good sign” that a law firm advising the long-term Toffees lenders had indicated their expectation that the “final sale” of the club would be completed within months.

I haven't see any numbers quoted either. Typically these deals have a fixed aspect to them and then the club gets a % of the net.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back