Votes: 713 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I'll wait for this to be 100% done.

99% means it's not done.
Many a slip twixt cup and lip; but I am very hopeful that this gets done. I seriously think we're screwed if this doesn't go thru, as I don't think Textor is in any immediate (I.e. up to a couple of months) to get things going IF the Friedkin group bid fails. Which I again state hopefully won't, way too many announcements from various outlets.

Don't wanna say I told y'all so but...

Lump your bets onto Friedkin of Roma
6 Days after Alan Myers.

1000108691.webp

Cautiously optimistic ,as we need this guy due to our financial time constraints.
Seems to have a good track record.
Mind you , what do I know , as I was excited over the Moshiri / Usmanov takeover!!.

I believe the main structural and external stuff was all covered, but we still required money for the internal fittings and finishing touches.

The final stages will be a big cash drain as you are paying for a practically complete stadium, being heated, lit and secured whilst it generates ZERO pounds. Will soon be paying legions of employees whilst they are trained up too.

This isn’t the bit to penny pinch on after sinking hundred of millions on a unique and ambitious design and location. Scope to spoil it, but more opportunity to make it truly outstanding. With PROPER funding for these final stages, it should delivery everything we hoped.🤞

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back