• Keep

Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Get rid

Votes: 97 80.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god he's f*cking woeful.

I propose that the phrase "HE WAS ARE PLAYER OF DE SEASON NOT LONG AGO" be admonished from the English language also...as it means precisely bugger all now.

He had 6 months of excellent form, from that as usually is the case people take that as his standard, in that run of form he still made stupid mistakes which get ignored when general form is good.

He is and never was THAT good. So weak in the air, and his speed has declined massively.

However, long will live in my memory the Ashley Cole penalty barge! One of the funniest best things I've seen supporting EFC. Hats off for that JH.

Someone post the vid!! Lol

Never got a fair crack under Moyes and since all that Fenerbache shizz hasn't wanted to be here. I'm sure we'd ship him out for next to nothing if his agent could find someone to take his wages on.

He's nothing more than a big fart.

Never got a fair crack?

He's not as good as our other two. When in good form moyes kept him in the side over a returning jags. Plus he could only play alongside distin....plus he spat his dummy out and refused point blank to play RB and even insinuated he wasn't keen on playing DM. One thing moyes isn't to blame for is JH Everton career!

Never got a fair crack?

He's not as good as our other two. When in good form moyes kept him in the side over a returning jags. Plus he could only play alongside distin....plus he spat his dummy out and refused point blank to play RB and even insinuated he wasn't keen on playing DM. One thing moyes isn't to blame for is JH Everton career!

So what if he didn't want to play RB or DM. They aren't his position. It's not sunday league. The fact he has played them time and again says he was willing to do a job.

I'd guess the reason he didn't want to play in them originally was that every time he was playing well he was either dropped or moved to accomodate Jagielka. They weren't being picked on merit a few years ago.

And before his arse fell out of him had you asked people who was our best CB a majority would have said him.

I still want rid because he clearly doesn't want to play for Everton. It doesn't change what's happened in the past though.

Never got a fair crack?

Moyes his, playing him in midfield, he was getting flack off the crowd for running around like a headless chicken.

Plays Centre Back, gets player of the year and then Moyes tries to ship him out.

On his day he his a good defender, who can play football and read the game. His biggest fault his that he his a bit of a **** house in the tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back