The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Urban Dictionary. A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own. Person extremely intolerant of others and irrespective of reasoning.
No, he's not making bigoted claims himself. He's saying this is what other people will do. He's using that excuse.

Joking apart, how is the sizing on Hummel's gear? If I'm straddling across a size range, do I need to go up or down to get a better fit?
I got a 4XL for this season’s home which fit but had a bit of snugness (not helped by lockdown), pre ordered this shirt in a 5XL just to be safe

So, how's the harmless new kit going down?

So just to recap:

Everton have brought out a "Black Watch" kit that in fact isn't the red sash included in the "Black Watch" kit, but a "burnt orange" sash - and they're putting it on the backs of people from a sectarian scarred city like Liverpool...just when the Northern Ireland situation is getting out of hand again and could be adopted by bigoted and politically and religiously motivated elements.

Please, dont let anyone here say they cant or dont see the ramifications of this ridiculous and disgraceful choice for an Everton kit.

AnimatedIgnorantAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Got to echo most opinions in here, they’ve absolutely smashed it with that kit, historic and stylish.

I haven’t bought a kit since the black puma one but could do with a new one for five a side... are they all horrible and skin tight now or do they have a bit of give for the more rotund gent?
Be tight, just put a girdle on for footy you'll look fine :Blink:

I quite like it - especially when it became clear the sash was orange and not blue. One of our local teams here in Belfast played this season in a second strip which is purple with an orange sash (The colours of the UVF). The club is largely supported by Protestants so they were more than happy to wear it. Linfield said the colours were chosen for purely fashion reasons. I have seen flute bands with less gaudy attire. At one point no Roman Catholics played for Linfield but that has long since changed as our country catches up with normality.

I quite like it - especially when it became clear the sash was orange and not blue. One of our local teams here in Belfast played this season in a second strip which is purple with an orange sash (The colours of the UVF). The club is largely supported by Protestants so they were more than happy to wear it. Linfield said the colours were chosen for purely fashion reasons. I have seen flute bands with less gaudy attire. At one point no Roman Catholics played for Linfield but that has long since changed as our country catches up with normality.
Ah yes that famously fashionable combination of purple and orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back