The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've had blue on their kits, they don't kick up a fuss, it is just a bit small time as you said.

Long before we had this tense rivalry, people stood on the Kop together, would go watch the other team when the other was away, it was part of tradition. Personally, i can't stand them, but it's a colour.

You're right though, they don't own the name "Liverpool", they don't own the Liverbirds and they don't own the colour red. If we came traipsing out in a full red kit, then yes, i'd be fuming, but a tip to our history which existed 16 years before they even wore red.

Just backwards, enjoy a nice touch by our manufacturer, who actually cares about the club.
Bob on this - i’ve long held the view that with our lack of success we’ve created a sizeable minority who simply come across as anti-lfc supporters. Its one of the mindsets (including the acceptance of mediocrity within the club) we need to break. Hopefully carlo can do it by bringing home some pots

View attachment 127846

If you think that's red, go get your eyes tested.
640x640.webp

He'll be saying the black on the kit is racist next... In other news, I've heard Blackpool and Dundee Utd are changing their home kits this season before Dav-ek had chance to write a strongly worded letter.
When he sees that the third kit is white you can expect a diatribe on the colour white's association with the KKK and then the whole Bramley Moore slave thing will be back on his agenda. It must be exhausting being Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back