The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something similar but it was a while back, I hope we do sell soon but these rumours always seem to appear more when the pressure is on BK to make it seem like hes doing something.

It WOULD NOT surprise me NOW , as if theres ONE THING a Luvvy dont like and that is BOOS ...
Metaphorically speaking , of course ..

Others have now confirmed THEY have heard it too ...

I , AS YET , have NOT . *I spoke to him this afternoon as well , but I'M NOT saying thats defo . But Id be surprised , like .

Something THIS BIG ...

Carry on ,.....

Hi just sitting waiting a double pizza deal to arrive...no pineapple im afraid
Just wanted to echo the sentiment of gratitude to LCAB and thy...sterling work these past couple of months...now its all over a feels like
The end of the Truman show...over dramatic but you get the picture ...life goes on and all that jazz.
Anyway thanks again. You are the old school kind of supporters I remember listening to when I used to go to goodison with my stepdad.

Right then what have those gypsy brides been up to ;-)

Hahaha ..

Thanks lad .

Nice of you , kid ...

SWERVE The Gypsy thing , mind you ,..but ...

POST , lid ,...

Wow. All that and basically nothing at the end of it.

Fair play THT & LCAB, that must have took some patience, especially the snide-o-rama it was at some points. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Now back to normal... On with the rest of the season!

I agree dignity prevailed. Well done guys

Just lightening the mood a bit but does anyone think Mikky Arteta looks like this guy in the video below

youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQBV6A7c

BTW I only found it because it was off one of my fav films and didnt realise the guy who sung it is out of one of my fav bands

Let me ask you - if the current custodians of the club's major shareholding were to step aside, would any of these people you know about still be interested in buying?

The reason I ask, is that many people are reluctant to protest against the current board as there does not seem to be a viable alternative. The RS always knew deep down that regardless of how/when they protested there would be someone waiting to come in for them. We seem rather more cautious, aware that our global appeal still has room to grow, as it were.

If it was known that there were one or more parties READY to come in for the club, I'm certain it would generate far more of a groundswell of active opposition to the board than currently exists.

If they're not interested anymore - can we not know who they were?

The answer in short to your question is yes, intrest is high for EFC mate, but i would base any protest on anything that is posted on a forum mate. Id love to say more on it, but its not place to say anything more really. Sorry.

Thinking about protests if BK was the blue he thinks he is he must know the fan unrest, he does himself no favours sometimes he should just do the honourable thing for once and inform the fans of the truth, his intentions about the future and what has caused a transfer window for this great club to be a great farce.

I dont buy Moyes comments that there was no one out there, there obviously was we just did not have the dough to fund loans for people who would have made a difference.

The answer in short to your question is yes, intrest is high for EFC mate, but i would base any protest on anything that is posted on a forum mate. Id love to say more on it, but its not place to say anything more really. Sorry.

Fair enough - but if you have insider knowledge, as it were, I might be able to assume you also have a line of communication back to said interested parties (be that by proxy or whatever). If they somehow made it known they had an interest - it might spark a series of further events letting the board know we are not very happy.

Alot of conjecture I admit - but I'm just another blue looking for the way forward.

It was partly funded though lid .

Gatorade I think .

I KNEW IT. I knew one of his sponsors would pony up the $$$$ for a move for him. You fleetingly mentioned this before LCAB - just in passing. Someone had said that Gatorade wanted to break into the market as Powerade I think has more of a stronghold? So it wouldn't surprise me. Smart move on Gatorade's part, and smart move on his agent's part to ask - as he should have.

Although now that I think about this - why didn't we turn this into some sort of lucrative deal and generate some more $$ out of it? Can't you see the LD/Everton/Gatorade ad in your head already? Couldn't we have negotiated this payment into a portion of a permanent deal? Opportunity missed...when this was rumored, this forum came up with many ideas on how to leverage his sponsors. Seriously, do we have a business development person at this club and what are they doing?!?!??!

Last edited by a moderator:
So now the Window is super glued shut..we're skint..and now internet grumblings over administration and Moyes 'walking in the summer' if things don't get shaken up ...where does this leave the Fod ? He's an astute guy and likes to keep abreast of all things Everton ( if not via here but via Phil Neville etc. personally) He must be worried that any proposed move is now on the back back burner for the summer :(

My worry too Dushku. That little smidgen of hope I have is slowly being crushed. Sigh.

Thinking about protests if BK was the blue he thinks he is he must know the fan unrest, he does himself no favours sometimes he should just do the honourable thing for once and inform the fans of the truth, his intentions about the future and what has caused a transfer window for this great club to be a great farce.

I dont buy Moyes comments that there was no one out there, there obviously was we just did not have the dough to fund loans for people who would have made a difference.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back