• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The league title race and who you want to win ... the unspeakable

Assuming we get fourth ... who do you want to win the title?

• City.

Votes: 55 24.4%
  • Chelsea.

Votes: 106 47.1%
  • Don't make me say it ... just ... "Other"

Votes: 64 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nailed on that the RS will win it. I've thought this ever since they pummelled Spurs at home. Teams just haven't turned up against them and given them a game, pens given to them, pens not given against them, 2 strikers bang in form. So we can argue all day that other teams have better squads and they've been lucky but they are top and will win it unfortunately so we will have to listen to them chat [Poor language removed] for the next few months. I actually think we gave them the additional belief in themselves with our dire performance at their [Poor language removed] hole as the game at Goodison we should have won and no doubt Brenda set up to not lose that game. Still, I cling to the hope they self destruct at some point in the next 3 games.

Quite pleased with myself that I had accepted the inevitable but hoped they would self destruct during the last 3 games which they did. The Palace one topped off a very nice mini holiday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back