• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The league title race and who you want to win ... the unspeakable

Assuming we get fourth ... who do you want to win the title?

• City.

Votes: 55 24.4%
  • Chelsea.

Votes: 106 47.1%
  • Don't make me say it ... just ... "Other"

Votes: 64 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool won the League in 1990, that was much more 'For the 96' than this could ever be. The difference here is that they make more money out of this one, cause they get more television coverage and make more money from it. They then give that money to Suarez who is the absolute polar opposite as a person to the people they are exploiting for it.

+1

Much, much more symbolic.

The team in 1990 was replete with fellows whom had actually been on the pitch playing at Hilllsborough......whom helped carry people to the first aid shelters....whom walked behind the coffins.

They lived the nightmare that day.

I am afraid cynicism rules at Anfield these days.

Have decided Chelsea just 'cos it would troll that bunch of pissweasels the hardest.

These are like my three least favourite teams. I hate football.

Looks like I can forget about city. Gonna have to Chelski then. Having said that, Jose won't be running down touchlines or acting so smug if the rs snot them 4-0.

Have decided Chelsea just 'cos it would troll that bunch of pissweasels the hardest.

These are like my three least favourite teams. I hate football.

Was discussing this last night with my brother in regards to... I hate football.

There is nothing else in my life that I spend so much time, money and emotion on that makes me feel so utterly depressed as football. We constantly get let down, whilst having our noses rubbed in it by the media and our neighbours. Yet we come back for more.

Was discussing this last night with my brother in regards to... I hate football.

There is nothing else in my life that I spend so much time, money and emotion on that makes me feel so utterly depressed as football. We constantly get let down, whilst having our noses rubbed in it by the media and our neighbours. Yet we come back for more.

Aye the wife said pretty much the same to me last night when I had a cob on after the game.

Now will people start believing me when i tell them Pellegrini is overrated and fairly clueless?

That squad should be clear of everyone, i know they missing toure last night but it was freaking sunderland ffs.

City aren't going to win it and I despise Jose so we may as well accept Liverpool are going to win it. For me it's a non event really, focusing on Everton is much more important

Now will people start believing me when i tell them Pellegrini is overrated and fairly clueless?

That squad should be clear of everyone, i know they missing toure last night but it was freaking sunderland ffs.

Agree 100% mate.

I thought it was a strange appointment but never gave it too much thought until we had to rely on them to try and slam the door in *their* faces. WTF has this feller ever achieved to be hired by a team chasing titles? As far as I'm aware he's been in management for decades and won pretty much sweet fa.

Not ruthless enough. I think Mancini would have had this title under control at least by this stage. Backslapping Liverpool players as they came off the pitch on Sunday is not a *quality* I'd want to see in my manager if I was chasing them. And his 'unfocused' excuse today for last night's disaster is pitiful.

The owners need to be sending him down the road because they've hired a loser there.

Looks like I can forget about city. Gonna have to Chelski then. Having said that, Jose won't be running down touchlines or acting so smug if the rs snot them 4-0.

Chelsea have made a point of winning when nobody expects them to. They could just as easy snot them

I imagine the Bulgarian Waiters Union will be keeping a keen eye on that game.

Chelsea have made a point of winning when nobody expects them to. They could just as easy snot them

I imagine the Bulgarian Waiters Union will be keeping a keen eye on that game.

Chelsea can ground out a 1-0 win like they did at city. Chelsea get results when its not expected and no pressure on them. They Have to win at anfield or its over, and no one will have got at them like the rs will. Just can't see chelsea not conceding.

Chelsea can ground out a 1-0 win like they did at city. Chelsea get results when its not expected and no pressure on them. They Have to win at anfield or its over, and no one will have got at them like the rs will. Just can't see chelsea not conceding.

I seem to remember them giving City a lesson, when they where flying! They're more than capable of doing the same to the [Poor language removed]

Surely now there can be no feeling of goodwill. If we don't get CL and they win the league it will be very uncool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back