The Littlewoods clock.

Street end man

Player Valuation: £35m
Very random this but we got speaking to an old lad and his Mrs whilst we were out and about down on Hightown/Crosby sand dunes and beach. Talk got on to BMD. Just the usual stuff, then he tells me this old clock (the one that was in the Church corner} has been refurbished and will take its place at BMD. Lovely to believe this is the case but I now wonder how much truth is in what he said, I can find no reference to it anywhere. Cheers.

Very random this but we got speaking to an old lad and his Mrs whilst we were out and about down on Hightown/Crosby sand dunes and beach. Talk got on to BMD. Just the usual stuff, then he tells me this old clock (the one that was in the Church corner} has been refurbished and will take its place at BMD. Lovely to believe this is the case but I now wonder how much truth is in what he said, I can find no reference to it anywhere. Cheers.
Mate I got told by a guy in the pub Madonna was opening the king's Dock stadium back in 1995 or so. Can't see it myself

Be great if true.