The Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean it to come across in the way that "I'm a better fan"

Just wondering to see if any sit near myself in the Lower Gwladys ha.

I had a few skint years about 5-6 years ago when i could only attend maybe 3-4 games a year, fortunately times have changed and I can go all the time with this new job.

Lower Gwladys is the best. I had my season ticket there in the 07/08 season some cracking games: Birmingham 3-1, Carsley last minute; the 2-2 draw with Villa, the 3-1 wins over Portsmouth and Newcastle. Great atmosphere.

Had a season ticket for many years (so attending every home match and a few always each season), but moved to London in the summer.

This season I've been able to get to 5 matches, 3 at Goodison and QPR/Fulham away.

People who only do home games are missing out big time.

I really hate travelling, thats my big issue. Goodison is only 10/15 minutes drive away so I have huge respect for the people who travel regularly. The away games I've been to - especially Sunderland and Nuremburg - were genuinely fantastic. I should really go to more.

I've unfortunately only seen one game in 2008, Everton vs Newcastle 2-2. I hope I can got to the games more often in the future... Though I´ve seen every televised game the last two years or so.

Never miss home games, try and do a few away games. Used to go away and to be honest prefer them. But a wife and loads of kids has stopped that.

I'm a southern blue. Go to ALL London/ southern games, and about 10 a season . the 270 mile trip up to Liverpool is not one I can financially manage more frequently

Off subject are you the same efc1878efc that's on twitter that I chat to?

cant believe nobody's said this, but is this you OP? https://twitter.com/1878efc1878

guy who normally knows the teams and says forren is coming thurs?

I've been to swansea away for last two years but those were my first games in about 6 years. Dad use to take me and bro up for our birthdays up until he got really really poor. Moved to swansea now so i'm an hour and half closer, but still way too far for someone with not much money and doesn't drive. If i was a millionaire i'd make damn sure i had a season ticket though no question - make sure my weekend is revolved around the blues game - hopefully one day i'll be a GP regular

Got a season ticket so obviously go all the homes. Go to about 7/8 aways a year, would love to do them all but it costs too much (ticket, coach, food and drink for the day)

Wish I could find the time to attend more games - sadly for the last few years just done the London based aways and did a few European games. Very rarely get to Goodison these days, but have very fond memories of the 70's and 80's when I rarely missed a game....

I live in Dublin and am a student so only get to see the game once or twice a year. Watch 99% of games online and arrange my work roster around it. There are Sunday shifts worth 330 that I've turned down to watch the game. In hindsight I should just work the shift.. then go see a proper game next week. Derp

One of my life goals is to have a season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back