The No Strong Emotions Not Arsed Really thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up my season ticket 12 years ago, I m still an Everton fan, still come on here to see what’s happening, but to be honest If we go down I’ll be much more interested in people’s reactions, to a multi million pound business having a bit of a hiccup. Football is entertainment and gets you out the house on a Saturday Afternoon. The fact that people let it rule their everyday life is fascinating

It feels like we've got some bad karma that has is destined to self destruct. It's not gone right since Moyes, Bobby brown shoes was a phenomenal disaster, the change in ownership led to wasted millions where other clubs have invested so much more wisely, then we had poor recruitment of the lines of Koeman, Silva, Fat Gravy Slurper, Carlo (who we should've expected more from given his credentials) and the Fat Spanish Waiter. The War in Ukraine saw the withdrawal of a key benefactor and now Frank appears to have thrown yet more food money after bad with the likes of Maupay and McNeil. Meanwhile Mosh is asleepat the wheel and we'll have the best stadium in the championship in a couple of years. None of that could've gone any worse for our beloved club. Yup, I'm NEA anymore ?

….we all care & it all matters.
Yes we care but it doesn't matter. It's a game of football, played by players who generally don't give a stuff. I enjoyed watching Richarlison as he was the first player we'd had for years who seemed to care but once he'd gone what are we left with? At least if we get relegated we can stop pretending we matter any more.

Yes we care but it doesn't matter. It's a game of football, played by players who generally don't give a stuff. I enjoyed watching Richarlison as he was the first player we'd had for years who seemed to care but once he'd gone what are we left with? At least if we get relegated we can stop pretending we matter any more.
Well said!

….we all care & it all matters.
Agreed we do, otherwise we wouldn't be on here.
I say it's my only stress in life watching this shower. Which puts me in a good place imo. I get so angry in the game (non-vocal most of the time - just chuntering and texting my fellow blues). Then 10 minutes after today I'm singing and dancing to 'into the Unknown' with my young daughters. Helps me put things into perspective.
Looking forward to getting the girls season tickets as I like the majority of you will be there supporting this club game on game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back