The Oldies Thread

I knew you had it........

*smiles the smile of a man who knew he was right......

Well Pete from watching Debbie on Glastonbury, the voice has cracked a bit not surprising though after all these years. The rest of her still looks pretty good but she won't make the thread World Cup Girls.

Ah the oldies thread is back,Debbie is doing well for a girl of 68,god I was mad on her.could never decide between her chrissie Hynde or Kate Bush,in the end I decided none of them............

Ah the oldies thread is back,Debbie is doing well for a girl of 68,god I was mad on her.could never decide between her chrissie Hynde or Kate Bush,in the end I decided none of them............

Chrissie Hynde was no Debbie Harry like but I'll grant you that Kate Bush was close.........

I enjoyed Metallica immensely at Glasto. But I confirmed my "oldie" credentials by also enjoying Dolly Parton , and knowing almost every Dolly song

One of the good things about getting to a certain age is that you no longer care what people think about you and can happily admit to liking both Dolly Parton and Metallica. The youngsters might say Not Even Arsed, but we actually mean it.

One of the good things about getting to a certain age is that you no longer care what people think about you and can happily admit to liking both Dolly Parton and Metallica. The youngsters might say Not Even Arsed, but we actually mean it.

This is very true. No need for any more pin stripe business suits, you can turn up in a Coco the clown outfit and still get away with it.........

My kids are quite surprised by how many songs I actually know . Ranging from the 60's to the present day . My eldest lad asked me to name all Nirvana albums . So I did , which shut him up :p

Today's younguns might think they know everything . But us oldies actually DO

* I'm currently 48. When does senility start ?

I enjoyed Metallica immensely at Glasto. But I confirmed my "oldie" credentials by also enjoying Dolly Parton , and knowing almost every Dolly song

scarredforlifev2.jpg

Wear clothes next year Chrissy......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back