The Pienaar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Moyes saying when we played Metalist Kharkiv that at half time in the second leg he feared he was going to be sacked, we went on to have a good season, this back when it seemed he had more ambition and not claiming a top 10 finish is a magnificent achievement. Now i love Moysie but i much preffered when he had that glint in his eye and a lot of us felt we could even challenge for the league after that brilliant run beating top sides. I hope he doesn't think he is bigger than this club. So maybe a kick up the backside from Bill could be a good thing. Hope he doesn't leave this summer and, back on topic, Pienaar is a must next year along with new signings if we are to improve, get your wallet out Bill.

ive heard nothing on landon mate bally will know whats going on there,what i do know is moyes and kenwright have had a major fallout , all that on goals on sunday was a load of ****e ,a big front ,kenwright pissed off big time with him .this is right from the horses mouth
When did this fallout happen? After the cup-ass-**** surrender?

When did this fallout happen? After the cup-ass-**** surrender?

After Bill appeared on Corrie mate

Moyes told him his acting was worse than [Poor language removed] Van Dykes english accent in Mary Poppins and it went off big time

Bill hit Moyes around the face with a wet Newton and Ridleys bar towel which sent Moyes crashing through the Rovers window, The fight carried on to the cafe where Roy had to split them up using brazilian jujitsu which he had been taught the year before by Betty (Bills on screen mum), After they had been split up Moyes told Bill he would seek his revenge at Goodison by booing him the next time he came up on the big screen

Kenwright was fuming with Moyes over the lack of playing time for McFadden. The love affair ended when Kenwright called the 4th ref on the cell and put Faddy in himself. He knows his footy, that Bill.

If Bill is as big a fan as he claims to be he'd have every right to be fuming with moist over throwing the derby at anfield in order to help us in the cup then ****ting it against them in the semi.

But he's probably just pissed off cause hows he supposed to flog Barkley to Man U if moist won't play him.

I'm sorry but everytime I start to fume at Moyes, I see an interview with him and makes me love him again. Seriously pissed at him, but I know I'd be heartbroken if he left.

Oh David!

ive heard nothing on landon mate bally will know whats going on there,what i do know is moyes and kenwright have had a major fallout , all that on goals on sunday was a load of ****e ,a big front ,kenwright pissed off big time with him .this is right from the horses mouth

Whoa. That's new.

Told you so

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/ever...pienaar-talks-still-to-begin-100252-30851013/

But Spurs are believed to want more than double the £3m they originally paid Everton for the South African international, and the Blues could be forced to compete with a host of other European clubs to secure his signature.

Lets face it 6m is about right for pienaar in todays market.

Let's face it, that eff'd up is what it is. He didnt magically become twice the player since we sold him.
Either we sold him on the skint or Spurs evaluations have more wiggles than a tickle monster.

Let's face it, that eff'd up is what it is. He didnt magically become twice the player since we sold him.
Either we sold him on the skint or Spurs evaluations have more wiggles than a tickle monster.

the problem is were not the only ones who have seen pienaar potential, thanks to sky and bbc MOTD mentioning him pretty much on a weekly basis, there will be teams in europe after him now aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back