The Pienaar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh LCAB you or foxy heard ought abou tLandon? i tweeted him over the weekend after he played for galaxy but he aint replied. was saying some nice stuff about us doing the devils.
ive heard nothing on landon mate bally will know whats going on there,what i do know is moyes and kenwright have had a major fallout , all that on goals on sunday was a load of ****e ,a big front ,kenwright pissed off big time with him .this is right from the horses mouth

ive heard nothing on landon mate bally will know whats going on there,what i do know is moyes and kenwright have had a major fallout , all that on goals on sunday was a load of ****e ,a big front ,kenwright pissed off big time with him .this is right from the horses mouth

Why is Kenwright pissed of with him ?!?!?!?!

Cause he dropped Cahil maybe?? dont get why the belter would be unhappy with Moyes after that team selection.

what??? i cant beleive the love affair might be over! ive noticed how a couple of times moyes has said- 'need to sit down with the chairman in the summer and talk about whats happening next', maybe kenwright annoyed with that? moyes indicating he would leave if no funds
VERY interesting..

It's about time Kenwright told Moyes to f*cking get a grip.

Has this draw at Old Trafford made you forget that last week he bottled us out of another cup final with his sh*thouse tactics?

It will be about the sh1te football and dwindling gates/ticket renewals. if a chairman isn't happy money will be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back