The reaction to Everton thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for responding btw, you never did respond and give your opinion on what you thought of the Liverpool fans who Barnes stated gave him torrents of racist abuse when he played for Watford btw? Strange that...
Think you got the wrong man mate.

Don't really care ...but I don't imagine they are saying much ..... We haven't done anything. Fired an underachieving manager and signed one from the 6th place team.....
Rumored to have money .....lots of names linked .... That's it.
Let's see who we sign and how we do.... Hopefully we give people something to talk about....

Don't really care ...but I don't imagine they are saying much ..... We haven't done anything. Fired an underachieving manager and signed one from the 6th place team.....
Rumored to have money .....lots of names linked .... That's it.
Let's see who we sign and how we do.... Hopefully we give people something to talk about....
This!
we love to moan that the media don't want to accept our new found wealth and potential but, other than taking Southampton's manager we haven't given them a reason to expect anything other than same old Everton. A few signings of genuine quality and an official announcement about the stadium rather than gossip and rumours and people will take notice.

i'd like to go to faraway places (Bolton) and have everyone spot my suarve 1878 polo and buy me free drinks

does that count?

hopefully the wonderful work the club does in the community and the stories like nais giving away tickets last year will stay at the forefront of whatever happens with our new found wealth. that kind of stuff has made the club stand out from most of the rest of the premier league the last few years.

hopefully the wonderful work the club does in the community and the stories like nais giving away tickets last year will stay at the forefront of whatever happens with our new found wealth. that kind of stuff has made the club stand out from most of the rest of the premier league the last few years.

What? Like pretty much every team in the League? Hate to burst your bubble mate, but every club does these PR exercises. EVERY club.

Love it x

"The FA need to investigate Everton and this Koulibaly bid. Something feels very corrupt about their owner and all this money they have."

What? Like pretty much every team in the League? Hate to burst your bubble mate, but every club does these PR exercises. EVERY club.

Over the last 20 years the running of our club had been embarrassingly poor.

I am not one of these fans who think our club is somehow more special than other clubs, I understand that all fans love their clubs.

I'm fairly rationale in what I say about Everton, EITC is regarded as the best club ran community football programme in the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.