The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvain says he "hasn't been sacked " in respect to being asked on twitter, granted this is no great surprise to most of us.
i love the way people say he tossers it off in training , he is without doubt one of the top trainers at the club ,granted he might be last to get changed ,but once on the training pitch he trains as hard as any one ,do you honestly think moyes would not of got him to fuk if he was coming in stinking of ale everyday ,oh and beaked up do fuk ,velios had a little tit for tat nothing really just a small thing ,he hasnt been seen since think about it bry,

If LCAB's telling me he's drunk as a skunk and has been so for weeks, sorry, punt.

There are plenty of professional footballers who do their jobs without being under the influence.

We've all seen those drunk people at work - they tend to be a drag on the whole.

No thanks. Now I understand why he's a ST loan. Doesn't matter how many boss stepovers he does. In the LT, if he drags down the team with his behavior (and not going with the team to Swansea counts), then he doesn't belong.

Pity. Kid has talent.

Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

PS WHO THE FUK ARE YOU ????

So , He LOVES Evton but turns up BLADDERED ...??? I AINT TALKIN about Thurs , Btw ///

What does BIG MICK say about THAT , You Bell End ???

Fuk Off Back To CRYING OVER THE ASHES ... An The Swimming .. AN The Rugby ....

*leaves twitching corpse of Nuku in the road.

My head is screwed.
Usually take notice of lcab and bluefox but they seem to be saying different things re royston.
Suppose tues and end of season will sort it out.
Me i wanna keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back