The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people making up these rumours about Royston are no supporters of Everton FC. Am fed up at crap like this. The only reason he was left out is because he is one booking from a ban. Funny is'nt it we have had a good performance against Swansea and we have this **** being put out.
see this, its what happens when we are happy evertonians - some red gobshiite starts a rumour and unthinking blues believe the crap. close/or preferably delete the fcken thread ffs- isnt that whats supposed to happen with spurious rubbish with no sauce

So if Drenthe starts another game for Everton this season we can put the beak/bevvy **** to bed

Because if either where true Moyes would never pick him again Facht

This ---- after shandy's antics, Moyes would have chased him long ago.

Honestly does anyone on here think for one min if Drenthe had/has been turning up pissed Moyes wouldent have kicked him straight out of the club

Moyes has murdered players for not tracking back quick enough FFS

coleman played against the ****e ,no player is even close to a ban you need 10 yellows

I know mate, dunno if you remember the "is Coleman banned" thread from last season or the one before when chico popcorned the hell out of loads of people?

Oh ffs, the reason Royston wasn't at Swansea was that he was painting the outside of my house. Why must you guys always make something out of nothing. P.S. I've told him he can play in the cup game, OK.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back