The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly does anyone on here think for one min if Drenthe had/has been turning up pissed Moyes wouldent have kicked him straight out of the club

Moyes has murdered players for not tracking back quick enough FFS
right lads think about it you work in an office you turn in smashed you get warned ,you do it again your sacked end of ,were talking david moyes here the biggest headmaster in the world, its a no no ,

I know mate, dunno if you remember the "is Coleman banned" thread from last season or the one before when chico popcorned the hell out of loads of people?
Never laughed so much during that thread,the way he took the mick out of someone who blew a fuse telling them to check Evertons website at 5pm the next day for the derby game, for the yellow card tally to update etc.

Some lad in work just text me, saying Drenthe was in the Carters Friday night playing Darts. Had a lock in and ended up webbing some lad from West Vale. Apparently he flagged a black about half 2 and asked to go to Knotty Ash. Just passing on info, don't shoot the messenger.

Some lad in work just text me, saying Drenthe was in the Carters Friday night playing Darts. Had a lock in and ended up webbing some lad from West Vale. Apparently he flagged a black about half 2 and asked to go to Knotty Ash. Just passing on info, don't shoot the messenger.

HAHAHAHHANHA **** OFF

it wasnt a black he flagged he called a delta

it wasnt a black he flagged he called a delta

Sorry foxy. Not having this.

I know the lad who owns the Carters, went to school with him + my cousin is a glass collector in there. Not calling you a liar, but I need this confirmed..

If this is true, and Royston was bevvying in Kirkby, I'm gonna cry unicorn tears..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back