The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we talking about the real issue here, ie the club's miserable record at communications. A young guy with a bit of a reputation gets left out the matchday squad. Surely they must have known exactly what would happen (rumours, speculation flying around) because it's happened a million times before. So why not just give a few words of explanation. "Royston's being rested", or "Royston picked up an injury in pre-match training", or "Royston's been dropped for disciplinary reasons. Don't ask us about this because it's an internal club matter and it's now closed and he'll be available for selection against Sunderland." Would that really hurt so much ?

If anyone's really concerned, I can confirm that Moyes has not sacked Drenthe. How do I know this ? Simple. You can't cover up a public action like that for over 24 hours. It would be all over the media in minutes. And knowing this, Everton would have no reason to try and keep it quiet.

Why aren't we talking about the real issue here, ie the club's miserable record at communications. A young guy with a bit of a reputation gets left out the matchday squad. Surely they must have known exactly what would happen (rumours, speculation flying around) because it's happened a million times before. So why not just give a few words of explanation. "Royston's being rested", or "Royston picked up an injury in pre-match training", or "Royston's been dropped for disciplinary reasons. Don't ask us about this because it's an internal club matter and it's now closed and he'll be available for selection against Sunderland." Would that really hurt so much ?

If anyone's really concerned, I can confirm that Moyes has not sacked Drenthe. How do I know this ? Simple. You can't cover up a public action like that for over 24 hours. It would be all over the media in minutes. And knowing this, Everton would have no reason to try and keep it quiet.

What you going on about? he went for a sh*t & missed the bus

Can I just make ONE FINAL POINT ..

I Think I DID SAY IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THURSDAY , but ANYONE who comes on here an says HE HAS NOT BEEN IN THE LAST CHANCE Saloon With Ginger As regards BEHAVIOUR , SPECIFICALLY Ohh ., 3 , 4 5 times already ..
Then either theyre Blagging Info or Lying , cause I know Pro-Roy-Roy's on here WHO KNOW THIS TOO ...

THIS IS FACT , but take it leave it , or Ask Big Mick ..

Not arsed tbh ..

Its VERO tho ...

NOW , Im gone ...

Can I just make ONE FINAL POINT ..

I Think I DID SAY IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THURSDAY , but ANYONE who comes on here an says HE HAS NOT BEEN IN THE LAST CHANCE Saloon With Ginger As regards BEHAVIOUR , SPECIFICALLY Ohh ., 3 , 4 5 times already ..
Then either theyre Blagging Info or Lying , cause I know Pro-Roy-Roy's on here WHO KNOW THIS TOO ...

THIS IS FACT , but take it leave it , or Ask Big Mick ..

Not arsed tbh ..

Its VERO tho ...

NOW , Im gone ...

*salutes*

i love the way people say he tossers it off in training , he is without doubt one of the top trainers at the club ,granted he might be last to get changed ,but once on the training pitch he trains as hard as any one ,do you honestly think moyes would not of got him to fuk if he was coming in stinking of ale everyday ,oh and beaked up do fuk ,velios had a little tit for tat nothing really just a small thing ,he hasnt been seen since think about it bry,
What did Velios do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back