Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor window from us but I suppose with a new stadium to pay for i better get used to it.

Made some decent signings I suppose but only enough to keep us treading water.

Out
Livermore
Siggurdson
Dawson
Falque
Fryers
Sandro

In
Davies
Vorm
Dier
Yedlin
Fazio
Stambouli

Holtby out on loan with a view to permanent and Yedlin to start next season.

Kept Lennon and Townsend who were linked with moves away.

Poor window from us but I suppose with a new stadium to pay for i better get used to it.

Out
Livermore
Siggurdson
Dawson
Falque
Fryers
Sandro

In
Davies
Vorm
Dier
Yedlin
Fazio
Stambouli

Perhaps some stability might be the most beneficial thing after so much turmoil the last few years? You still got 6 players in which isn't too shabby.

Who do you see as your first XI and backup on performaces so far?

@LinekersLegs

Saw a link elsewhere that Spurs were the lowest net spenders in the Premier League over the last five seasons (EFC next I believe).

I have no idea what our best 11 is, I don't think AVB or Sherwood knew either and Poch is still trying to figure it out!

However it would be fine if we were in for Falcao. Why a lesser extent for Hull and Burnley. ?? Because they're crap and it doesnt matter.

Dont know the exact ruling and reasons why this happens after the window has closed but they were granted extra time... its happened before. Infact it happens on every deadline day.

They need to get a transfer sheet which outlines the transfer in before 11pm, and they are allowed extra time to sort out the final details etc etc etc

@LinekersLegs

Saw a link elsewhere that Spurs were the lowest net spenders in the Premier League over the last five seasons (EFC next I believe).

I have no idea what our best 11 is, I don't think AVB or Sherwood knew either and Poch is still trying to figure it out!

Feel a bit sorry for you Yid4life ........ RS tore you a new one and you look at least one striker light as Adebayor goes missing in action too often. I had a feeling that you were going to push for top 4 but I serious doubt it now.
Mind you, going to be a hell of lot of goals when you look at the talent at the top 7 clubs this season.

Out
Livermore
Siggurdson
Dawson
Falque
Fryers
Sandro

In
Davies
Vorm
Dier
Yedlin
Fazio
Stambouli

I stil can't believe you lot sold Sandro; thought he was a great plauer when I watched him. QPR got a batgain

woodward_savior.jpg

Feel a bit sorry for you Yid4life ........ RS tore you a new one and you look at least one striker light as Adebayor goes missing in action too often. I had a feeling that you were going to push for top 4 but I serious doubt it now.
Mind you, going to be a hell of lot of goals when you look at the talent at the top 7 clubs this season.

5th-7th for us i imagine. Got a stadium to pay for now.

5th-7th for us i imagine. Got a stadium to pay for now.

I wasn't impressed with your lot on sunday mate, was it just a bad day at the office or did you get found out against the first decent team? Defence looked very shakey ans you couldnt seem to get control in midfield.

My Spurs mate is also gutted Sandro was allowed to leave. I think QPR have made a superb signing there. He'd even get into our first XI imo. He's tenacious, tough, can shoot takes no [Poor language removed]. Great player.

I doubt that United will spend so lavishly in the next couple of transfer windows, they'll buy Falcao and a centre back and possibly another midfielder but they won't be going down the Madrid route of spending £100m every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back