Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsea going into next season with Lukaku Costa and one of their current would be the answer to all of their problems i think. With signing Matic, and the brilliance of Willian in the team, i can genuinely see them fireing on all cylinders next season.

I just cant see Jose, for all his knowhow to start next season without Courtois and Lukaku in his squad. Even if costa starts ahead of Lukaku, there is 4 competitions so plenty of chances for him to really establish himself after 2 seasons away from them.

2 of Torres Eto'o and Ba will be away from the club in the summer. My gut feeling is that Ba and Torres will be scarificed as Jose likes Eto'o but then Eto'o is much older and Ba has made a name for himself in recent weeks when they needed someone.

I think we could do a lot worse then loaning Traore and Ba in for next season as our strikers. Sure i'd like us to sign Lukaku or sign some really good striker on a perminant contract but fairs fair, if we arent going to go mad, then i htink our 4 strikers then would score enough goals and provide different options to give us enough of a threat next season.

City need Englaner types dont they especially of they have their CL squad offically cut to 21. Need 8 British lads, currently have 2

Ferdinand to USA I'd guess.

Jose has admitted be wanted a striker. That means he wants 2, maybe even 3!

Don't think he will keep Ba or Etto, not sure about Torres and lukaku.

Diego costa is some player tho!!

...suspect you might be right re Costa, but he didn't overly impress in the game v Chelsea. Wonder if a Torres swap might be part of the deal.

AS today claims Atletico are enquiring about Lukaku

All bull-crap mate, papers are desperately trying to link him to every man and his dog atm, you'd actually think they didn't want us to be able to sign him the way they go on, but surely not like lol

Sheer fact is that Costa has a buy out of 32m, so why on earth do journalists think they can make demands or place conditions on Lukaku or Courtois being a part of any deal for him when they have no say on the matter once Chelsea meet the buy out clause

In the running for 'least surprising transfer of the year' Barcelona haves signed ter Stegen for an undisclosed sum. The part that did surprise me tho, he's not going to the world cup? I thought he was supposed to be THE next world class goaltender?

In totally unrelated news, Evo Morales, the Bolivian President will soon start his professional football career at Sport Boys Warnes, at the tender age of 54.

Looks like Ashley Cole will be looking for other employers

Wonder if he'll stay in the league, there are lots of teams that unlike us need a good, if aging, left back

No-one who would pay his wages though, except maybe the RS or QPR(if promoted). I reckon he'll probably go to the MLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back