Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player wants out, club wants rid...
That's not true. Mandzukic wants to leave but Bayern Munich never said that they wanted to get rid of him. Rummenigge said they wanted him to stay in the club but Mandzukic was not ready to fight for his spot since Lewandowski is coming. He doesen't fit well in the system which Guardiola wants to implement which is the reason for why he wants to leave.

£25m for Lallana.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the fuss with this mid-20s year old?
i don't get why he was billed as a young player via the england squad... he's decent don't get me wrong but jay rodriguez was my stand out player from the southampton attack last season (it's like when someone gets injured they're completely forgotten)....

Will absolutely pmsl if Liverpool spend anything like 20m on Lovren.

Fair enough he was decent first third of the season when Southampton were flying, but he was dog turd in the second half. Give me 3m Stonesy any day.

45m on Lallana and Lovren - haha! Both players are probably the standard a team like us (pushing for Europa League qualification) should be looking at, but for about a third of the price.

Classic Liverpool!

Will absolutely pmsl if Liverpool spend anything like 20m on Lovren.

Fair enough he was decent first third of the season when Southampton were flying, but he was dog turd in the second half. Give me 3m Stonesy any day.

45m on Lallana and Lovren - haha! Both players are probably the standard a team like us (pushing for Europa League qualification) should be looking at, but for about a third of the price.

Classic Liverpool!

They've got the money like, but 50 mill on two players who are pretty much squad fillers with zero champions league experience is way too much.

Who would've guess that Southampton had a 100mill squad.

Southampton are screwed

None of this money they're making will be spent on replacements

The owners are selling off the silver, pocketing the cash and will then sell the club at a knockdown price. They'll be back in League One again within 2-3 years

I have no real affinity for them but that's a massive shame really

Better for Everton that there's one last team to worry about, but bad for the English game that a team that produces such promising youngsters gets gutted and those same young players get sold to clubs where they might not get regular games, thus hurting the national team

Southampton are screwed

The owners are selling off the silver, pocketing the cash and will then sell the club at a knockdown price. They'll be back in League One again within 2-3 years

Better for Everton that there's one last team to worry about, but bad for the English game that a team that produces such promising youngsters gets gutted and those same young players get sold to clubs where they might not get regular games, thus hurting the national team
how do you know this??

Southampton are screwed

No offence mate but that's not true.

They'll spend big this summer if they can.

I think the women chair lady lads does want out so I'm told.

She didn't really want in apparently.

But they will spend and should be ok. It will be hard for them to spend all the money they get in as the players that would cost that wouldn't want to go to Saints.

I don't think he'll get a kitty of 60 million to play with though

Would be shocked if he did
They don't need £60m to replace the players they've lost, since Cow-man can get bargains from the eredivisie. They've already gotten tadic for under £9m, that's good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back