Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Dejan Lovren will be well suited to that shower across the Park, he's being a complete weapon to Southampton, disgraceful behaviour.

looks like Dejan Lovren will be well suited to that shower across the Park, he's being a complete weapon to Southampton, disgraceful behaviour.

Sort of yes and sort of no.

I read the interview he gave and it seems Saints have broken a lot of promises they made to him.

I read the interview he gave and it seems Saints have broken a lot of promises they made to him.

So it ok to disrespect the fans, he should remain professional, clubs don't have to tell players they have refused a bid.

From I what I've read, yes I agree but at the same time, it's not his business what price Saint's want for him or what they bought him for. They gave him premiership football and paid him some nice wages for the privilege.

He shouldn't have blasted them in the media, it's disrespectful to the fans and has all but guaranteed himself a transfer out.

He's only been there a year and although I understand his reasons it's just not professional.

From I what I've read, yes I agree but at the same time, it's not his business what price Saint's want for him or what they bought him for. They gave him premiership football and paid him some nice wages for the privilege.

He shouldn't have blasted them in the media, it's disrespectful to the fans and has all but guaranteed himself a transfer out.

He's only been there a year and although I understand his reasons it's just not professional.

I sort of agree. But they've shafted him a little bit to be fair.

Up to now I don't think the RS have improved their starting XI.

I know nothing about this Markovic fella, and Lovren is decent but not top four quality imo.

They'll need to shift some players this summer aside from Suarez... far too many centre backs, Reina who won't want to be a sub, Borino who's currently fourth choice striker...

I sort of agree. But they've shafted him a little bit to be fair.

They possibly have but like I say, there are ways and means to go about things.

Just goes back to the Contract not being worth the paper it's written on again. If a top club come knocking then the smaller clubs have to bow down and have their arses spanked.

Yup unfortunately. Hes bloody quick aswell from what I can remember of him. Their whole front line are gonna be lightning quick which I suppose suits their counter attacking play.

Were do you see Liverpool finishing next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back