Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Gauld to sporting Lisbon
Interesting one that. Especially in the light of several of us talking about how no young English players want to go abroad. Well one young Scottish player seems to be thinking more about his football than his bank balance. I'm pretty sure one of the big boys would offer him more money than Sporting Club. Well played Ryan. The top Portuguese clubs seem to have a pretty good record with bringing on young talent.

Interesting one that. Especially in the light of several of us talking about how no young English players want to go abroad. Well one young Scottish player seems to be thinking more about his football than his bank balance. I'm pretty sure one of the big boys would offer him more money than Sporting Club. Well played Ryan. The top Portuguese clubs seem to have a pretty good record with bringing on young talent.

Is that right he has a £60 million buy-out clause? Lisbon covering their basis with the mini-Messi it seems.

D
Depends on our signings. A bit disheartening we seem to be doing [Poor language removed] all.was reading DeTelegraaf which is a dutch paper(in holland stag do) and they reckon van gaal wants his side to look like this next year -

De Gea

Evans
Vermaelen
Jones

Cuadrado
William Carvalho
Herrera
Luke Shaw

Juan Mata
Rooney
Van Persie.

If they pulled that off it'd be the most expensive team in the premuier league and only second to real madrid in world football. So I doubt we'll finish above them if these happen.
De gea 20m,Evans(free) Jones(18m)Vermaelen(11m?)Cuadrado(32m)William Carvalho(37m) Herrera(29m) Shaw(30m) Mata(37m)Rooney(27m)Rvp(20m)

Looks ridiculous doesn't it.
However I'd be confident if we made some signings.

Back 4/3 still terrible.

The teams with the best forward always are the ones who finish top 4 (with thw exception of utd last season).

In all seriousness there are plenty of rumour sites that make stuff up and generally talk rubbish.

Just wait for things to appear on Sky Sports or BBC. It's the only way to know anything is certain.
yeah that's what I use but I wouldn't mind a decent site for news on the german, Spanish and Italian leagues. I use football italia but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back