Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the immediate aftermath of September 11, 2001, he and Chelsea team-mates Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jody Morris were accused of drunkenly mocking American tourists at Heathrow, stripping naked, laughing and vomiting."

(HE being John Terry).
Was he mocking them about 9/11 or just mocking them generally and it was on 9/11?

I read that story and thought the exact same thing. He will be their Bakayoko.

Bad times.

bleaches memory*
Remember that sitter of a header he missed in the first ten minutes of his debut v Liverpool ? You just knew then he was crap. Though his 2 away at Bristol City were great just for both our pitch invasions after both goals . I got clothes lined by a fat steward. I was only 15 but got on match of the day.

Nice one bakayoko you useless tit

Remember that sitter of a header he missed in the first ten minutes of his debut v Liverpool ? You just knew then he was crap. Though his 2 away at Bristol City were great just for both our pitch invasions after both goals . I got clothes lined by a fat steward. I was only 15 but got on match of the day.

Hahaha

Top post

Hahaha is right. Bristol City away. What utter beauts they were. Inbred car smashing beauts.

Was he mocking them about 9/11 or just mocking them generally and it was on 9/11?
The way I Remember it Lampard and a few of his Chelsea teammates where on the ale in London at the time of 9/11 and they were mimicking airplanes in front of some American tourists, nice.

The way I Remember it Lampard and a few of his Chelsea teammates where on the ale in London at the time of 9/11 and they were mimicking airplanes in front of some American tourists, nice.

Yep, him Terry and Jody Morris, upstanding citizens all

Pretty low is that. I remember that was that incident with him and a few others in Ayia Napa too around that time. To be fair though he was a kid then and he seems to have matured with age.

DeAndre Yedlin to Roma for $5 million looks to be a done deal. Yedlin will remain on loan with Seattle for the duration of the MLS season.

At the risk of hyping another American, I do think Roma have gotten a great player.

So Swansea ay...

In: Sigurdsson, Fabianski, Gomes, Montero and some other rotten players
Out: Vorm, Michu, Pozuelo, Davies, De Guzman and soon to be Hernandez

Anyone think they've got a great chance of going down?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28497920?ocid=socialflow_twitter
Callum Chambers apparently off to Arsenal for 16m.

I know they will still have Clyne left for that postion but S'ton will have lost Lambert, Lallana, Lovren, Shaw, Chambers and possibly Schneiderlin from their regular squad - all for good money but still that is a huge amount of disruption especially when added to the departures of Cortesse, Pochettino,and their academy coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back