Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one way as long as there is no movement out we can stand no movement in.
I dont know what this means but it sounds like it totally encapsulates what it is to be an Evertonian.

*edit*
Wait, this sounds like one of the first "we will go with what we've got" shouts of the summer.

bbc saying parker off to QPR, thank God

oh and talksport saying we have slapped a 30m price tag on MF.

I have a bad feeling someone is going to go out of the club in the last days with no time to buy.

Last edited:
Adidas Samba all over the show mate.

I had a pair of these when I was 18, thought I looked ace in them until one of my mates said " You look like a student **** in them "

th41311773456samba%20-%20navy%20gold.jpg

Pretty sure ive heard the pair of them could be got for around 15m.

Just looking at their recent departures and Sulejmani and Babel (still only 26) have both left on free transfers to join Benfica and Kasimpasa respectively. The season before that they sold Vertonghen (£11m), Van der Wiel (£5.3m) and Anita (£7.5m). And the year before that they Stekelenburg go for £6.5m and de Zeeuw for £5.3m.

It looks like Vertonghen only had a year to go on his contract so he could be a benchmark but then, at 26, he's just coming into his prime, whereas the youngsters still need to fulfill their potential.

Spurs and Liverpool both seem to have more of a pressing need for a CB than a midfielder. I think it's definitely worth us looking at, especially if we can offload Heitinga as part of the deal. They could potentially double in value over the next few years, whereas Fellaini is more or less at his maximum now.

Sad to see that the board have managed to stamp out any ambition and hope for some Evertonians.

..but not very many, just you and a few who have made a career of spewing out bad things about the club. Most Evertonians with any genuine pleasure in football are looking forward to the new season. I know I am ,like I have for over 65 years, and no amount of whinging minnies are going to spoil it for me. Come On You Blues !!

..but not very many, just you and a few who have made a career of spewing out bad things about the club. Most Evertonians with any genuine pleasure in football are looking forward to the new season. I know I am ,like I have for over 65 years, and no amount of whinging minnies are going to spoil it for me. Come On You Blues !!

Amen to that

Excellent post, no idea why people bother if they hate it so much, life is short, go and try something else instead, that brings you joy instead of pissing about in a bowl of misery.

This is a cracking post.

It's weird to see that some people enjoy us being a 'joke club' just so they have something to whinge about.

bbc saying parker off to QPR, thank God

oh and talksport saying we have slapped a 30m price tag on MF.

I have a bad feeling someone is going to go out of the club in the last days with no time to buy.

At least a price has been set. I dont want us to get caught out with lowball offers as we were with Arteta who was in reality worth at least 15m when we sold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back