Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the competitors and what they are doing.

I'd rather look at us mate. Not arsed what other teams are doing really.

But if we must:

Last season QPR spent an insane amount of money and we spent zip.
They went down we finished 6th.

It's easy to get jealous of what others are doing and forget that we actually already have a ruddy decent team.

I'd rather look at us mate. Not arsed what other teams are doing really.

But if we must:

Last season QPR spent an insane amount of money and we spent zip.
They went down we finished 6th.

It's easy to get jealous of what others are doing and forget that we actually already have a ruddy decent team.

Hmmmm....Ruddy........excellant choice of word Ijj. It's a keeper !!

If we added no other players and no one went out - would everyone be happy with the squad for the season?

Personally yes....... we have gotten some dead wood off the wage bill and brought 4 decent squad additions in to add to the team which finished 6th in the table last season with an awfully out of form Jelavic up front.

If we added no other players and no one went out - would everyone be happy with the squad for the season?

Personally mate no I wouldn't though I wont be fuming if everyone stays. I would like us to add another couple regardless if anyone goes. IF Fellaini and/or Baines goes then I would want another 3-4 in all honesty. I think given that the transfer window is open until the 2nd of September means theres a long way to go until we may see anymore ins and outs

Depends on who it was spent on and how much you trust martinez.

I asked the question mate as the other clubs above have, or undoubtedly will, spent big money strengthening also...I get what you say about the right payers but I honestly don't think we would finish any higher in the table..... and it makes me sad ha ha

I asked the question mate as the other clubs above have, or undoubtedly will, spent big money strengthening also...I get what you say about the right payers but I honestly don't think we would finish any higher in the table..... and it makes me sad ha ha

I think this squad could finish higher than 6th, tbh. And 30 million could get you some fine players.

Like I said it all depends on martinez.

Depends on who it was spent on and how much you trust martinez.

Agreed mate. 30m last season and I think we would have got CL easy. Who knows what Martinez would do? Not ****ging him off btw as he may well fimd some hidden gems. But the ****e are proof that 30m spent on crap gets you nowhere as they have been doing that for a few seasons and for the last 2 seasons I've always felt we would finish above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back