Leroy Fer: Could be heading to Merseyside this summer
Sky Bet

Premier League Winner 13/14
Manchester Utd 2/1
Manchester City 2/1
Chelsea 5/2
Football Betting
£10 Free Bet
Dutch international midfielder Leroy Fer says that he is still open to a move to Everton this summer.

The Merseyside club were thought to be on the verge of signing the 23-year-old from FC Twente in January but the deal collapsed due to concerns over a persistent knee problem.

However, Fer claims that Everton have remained in contact and that he could still make a move.

Fer told Volkskrant: "Everton has done nothing wrong.

"During the second half of the season, they have always kept in touch with my agent. I'm still always open for a transfer to Everton."

Fer has made two appearances for the Dutch national side.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...e-s-Leroy-Fer-still-open-to-a-move-to-Everton

Whoever gets Lukaku on loan is getting one hell of a deal.

We should sign him on loan and then buy another top striker for keeps.

We should really take a look at getting Itemuleng Khune to challenge Howard as goalie
Just won the double in South African league with Kaizer Chiefs as captain, new captain of the national team, swept the board of all the individual player awards (as a goalie, which is rare enough).
26 years old, fantastic reflexes and brilliant distribution, and is looking to move to Europe (why not to join his mate Pienaar)
I reckon we should fabricate this as a rumour doing the rounds. Get one of the journos trawling the forums to go ahead and report it, force Everton to give him a look...

0319_record_4139c.png

Upper right side - Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton pursuing Atsu.

This ungrateful sob said yesterday he isn't extending his contract with us because his dream is to play in England, so he can be had for cheap, I suppose.

Last edited:
Would love us to get Thomas Vermaelen who is linked with Napoli, The world cup is coming and we have 2 of his mates already. We do need a new defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back