The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are leaving then Kenwright & Co. are to blame. Why they have to be sold at this stage? Keep them FFS Kenwright.

Whilst I'm no BK lover, I think that's a bit harsh. Fellaini we'v known for what 2 yrs is wanting to move on at some point, Baines I have no doubt fancies the move also. BK's only job now IMO is to make sure we get good fees for the pair 40M I'd say is right for everyone.

IMO it's his fault were in this posistion in the first place (ie not being able to hold onto star players thru challanging for trophies) but with that being the way it is, it's not his fault having to possibly let them go to utd. Don't kid yourselves that these two players don't want to move.

As for replacements I think we're working on a Barry deal whatever happens, Mcarthy has been the fall back for if fellaini goes all summer. What's left will then open the door for 1 or 2 more perhaps a winger and another LB.

Last edited:
Whilst I'm no BK lover, I think that's a bit harsh. Fellaini we'v known for what 2 yrs is wanting to move on at some point, Baines I have no doubt fancies the move also. BK's only job now IMO is to make sure we get good fees for the pair 40M I'd say is right for everyone.

IMO it's his fault were in this posistion in the first place (ie not being able to hold onto star players thru challanging for trophies) but with that being the way it is, it's not his fault having to possibly let them go to utd. Don't kid yourselves that these two players don't want to move.

Yeah perhaps deep in their hearts they want to leave but if I am Kenwright I will make it clear to the players unless they can find a new club before August I will not entetain to let them leave because leaving at this stage will surely affect the club. Kenwright shall act like the chairman of Spurs. We shall stay firm now, if they are leaving I can't see we can do better than last season 6th place position.

Even we get the right fee now, we have no time to spend it. Even we are able to find replacement, they will be overpriced as other clubs knowing that we are desperate. Thus, a no go for me.

As for replacements I think we're working on a Barry deal whatever happens, Mcarthy has been the fall back for if fellaini goes all summer. What's left will then open the door for 1 or 2 more perhaps a winger and another LB.

Stupid post with no truth other than your own made up crap.

Did utd miss the bit where Everton were title challangers??

Swings in roundabouts mate.

Baines and Fellaini have both been, statistically, and to the naked eye, amongst the best players in the league for several seasons.

Robles, Alcaraz, Kone, McCarthy and Moses haven't.

3 of them have potential to be good but if we sold Fellaini and Baines and spent the money on McCarthy and Moses we may as well give up all hope now.

You could have pretty much any player from Spain or Italy not playing for one of the biggest clubs for a fraction of that money.

Stupid post with no truth other than your own made up crap.

Mate, you blind little cherub....fellaini has been openly spouting his mouth off for a long time about moving on for CL footy and the fact it would have to be the right club?? Have you just ignored that whilst slamming my post stupid???

Baines yes is IMO, but if he didn't want to go he could of easily come out and stated he didn't want to go anywhere and maybe...I don't know, sign a new contract!! Not to mention a player of his age and quality surely wants trophies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back