The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bring In Honda and moses on loan . We are not getting the money from fellani we are just using the tv money for wages of loans instead of spending on transfers like the likes of Norwich and Swansea . Smart move by Martinez as if these players flop there's not much money involved

I honestly see no reason why we'd play 3 at the back. We don't need the width, we should be playing with more creative players closer to goal. I'd rather see Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe etc on the pitch than a 3rd centerback.

K
There's absolutely no way that all this activity could be happening without the sale of fellaini. I can't wait to see the back of him to be honest!

I think what Felli needs is competition for his place - especially in World Cup year. We did ok without him when he was suspended last season, yet he was still straight back in. We all know on his day he is a monster and match winner, but I'm fed up with him strolling around not looking arsed and not tracking opposition players as they run past him like the last game of the season for Chelsea's goals. Perhaps the change of manager will be good for him and I'm looking forward to seeing how RM uses him.

im guessing he will play defeleau on wing and mirallas on other wing

so im guessing this means pienaar will be moving central? with gibson/osman being pushed out the starting 11?

K

I think what Felli needs is competition for his place - especially in World Cup year. We did ok without him when he was suspended last season, yet he was still straight back in. We all know on his day he is a monster and match winner, but I'm fed up with him strolling around not looking arsed and not tracking opposition players as they run past him like the last game of the season for Chelsea's goals. Perhaps the change of manager will be good for him and I'm looking forward to seeing how RM uses him.

Good points there - I think he is great personally and I don't want him to leave so lets give Martinez a chance to work with him to improve in the ways that you mention

Oh my word, this is awesome! Now we just need 1 more midfielder, preferably a big signing, keep baines/felli and we're rdy to rock and roll!

im guessing he will play defeleau on wing and mirallas on other wing

so im guessing this means pienaar will be moving central? with gibson/osman being pushed out the starting 11?

You got the first part right but Gibson will stay in midfield as he provides the balance required. I do think Osman will be limited his appearances now, though

I wonder who's inevitable sale will finance this £10m or so spent up to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back