The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who doesn't rate moses all that highly? seem's like mostly hype with very little end product.

With the wingers we have already now, plus the forwards, I don't think we will buy Moses, perhaps only a loan.

All the money spent on Honda please chaps. Cracking signing today

still young and a bit raw, but clearly the potential is there. I'd fancy him and we know Roberto does too.

What we really need is Landon Donovan of 2 years ago. Someone with pace who can score AND create. Moses is extremely selfish and not a good crosser. He prefers to cut in and shoot - a bit like Mirallas.

What we really need is Landon Donovan of 2 years ago. Someone with pace who can score AND create. Moses is extremely selfish and not a good crosser. He prefers to cut in and shoot - a bit like Mirallas.
No he isn't at all....every time he's come on for Chelsea he's run along the wing and put a ball in.

Given the business we've done the past couple days, if we signed Junior Malanda and Keisuke Honda and Fellaini and Baines stay, that would be an absolutely brilliant transfer window. Don't think I could imagine a better outcome considering our paltry transfer kitty.

Here's hoping!
hope.gif

Just wandering if those saying moses is not all that have ever actually watched him?!

He was ace at Palace (when we should have bought him) let alone Wigan (which is why he went to the then second richest club in the world) and has done very well when playing for them (chels obvs)

He would quickly become an integral part of our team. Personally, I would rather him (tried and tested in the prem) than an untried spanish kid. Serie B is NOT the prem.

Before anyone gives me a load of typed verbal - just my opinion.

Next has to be a commanding defensive midfielder who can play the ball. Even if fellaini stays. Once Gibson gets injured we're down to osman as backup and that's not good enough. We need some proper steel in the middle, otherwise we'll run into the same problems defensively roberto's last lot ran into.

I'm so excited to see us buying attacking players, its going to be great to watch. Delofeu and mirallas in the same team?? Maybe baines and Coleman too?!

Just wandering if those saying moses is not all that have ever actually watched him?!

He was ace at Palace (when we should have bought him) let alone Wigan (which is why he went to the then second richest club in the world) and has done very well when playing for them (chels obvs)

He would quickly become an integral part of our team. Personally, I would rather him (tried and tested in the prem) than an untried spanish kid. Serie B is NOT the prem.

Before anyone gives me a load of typed verbal - just my opinion.

Seen quite a lot of him, i don't think he's as good as Mirallas at taking people on or scoring goals, and i don't think he's as good technically as Pienaar, i don't think he'd get in the first team and certainly wouldnt want us to pay 8m for him. He is sometimes exciting and is still young, but i just don't think he's ALL that.

Seen quite a lot of him, i don't think he's as good as Mirallas at taking people on or scoring goals, and i don't think he's as good technically as Pienaar, i don't think he'd get in the first team and certainly wouldnt want us to pay 8m for him. He is sometimes exciting and is still young, but i just don't think he's ALL that.

Fair point.

i honestly think he will go on to be better than the 2 players you mentioned.

Next has to be a commanding defensive midfielder who can play the ball. Even if fellaini stays. Once Gibson gets injured we're down to osman as backup and that's not good enough. We need some proper steel in the middle, otherwise we'll run into the same problems defensively roberto's last lot ran into.

I'm so excited to see us buying attacking players, its going to be great to watch. Delofeu and mirallas in the same team?? Maybe baines and Coleman too?!

Agreed mate. That's the area that needs addressing next for sure.

And I don't see why Martinez wouldn't be planning to use Baines, Coleman, Mirallas and Deulofeu in the same team. It'd be footballing sex!

You forget we are going to be score 5+ goals every game with this 4-3-3. ...and since our CenterBacks are quality, the only thing left to debate is the color of our luggage on our way to Champions League.

(sign me up for the optimism brigade)

You forget we are going to be score 5+ goals every game with this 4-3-3. ...and since our CenterBacks are quality, the only thing left to debate is the color of our luggage on our way to Champions League.

(sign me up for the optimism brigade)

Blue?

After signing 4 people by 10th July I no longer need to check here/newsnow/twitter every 5 minutes to see if we've signed anyone - I'm going to have to spend my working day doing work now - damn you Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back