The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a touch worried about the future of Mirrallas if we paid £8m for Moses as well. If he is on loan, it's a great signing. But I do think Mirrallas may fancy a move.

Buzzing off that Barcelona signing though

I do have to say I'm happy thus far:

Kone - meh, arguably better than Jela and/or Vic.
Alcaraz - On a free, can't complain. Hopefully we can cash in on Sheitinga.
Joel - Good signing, could potentially displace Howard.
Deufoleu - Great option on the wing, hopefully he'll live up to his hype.

So 3 perm signings for about 6-7 mil, hopefully we'll have enough in the budget for a first 11 player without selling. Of which I'd say we need a first 11 winger and perhaps another Central Midfielder. Anyway, been a decent few days for us here, as opposed to the crippling anxiety and paranoia that surrounds an Everton transfer window.

BO1krlZCYAA8OEi.jpg

So all you twitter ITKs, is the rumoured 8 mil move for Moses looking like it might be on?

Apparently Chelsea would prefer to sell right now, but Everton are only wanting a loan.

Loan with a view to buy would be good IMO, especially with Deulofeu only being here for one season, gives Moses time to get settled etc.

Thinking out load here but if we bought Moses, who I'd love to see at Everton would anyone be worried about jelavic? If a offer came in would we sell? Also what's people's opinion on flemini? According to sources he is looking for a return to the premiership short term solution but if we brought in the young Belgian midfielder flemini could school him per say.... Still think though diame is most likely the next addition

-------------Robles-------------

Coleman-----Jagielka---------Baines

--------Gibson------Fellaini----------

-------------Pienaar----------------

Mirallas------Kone----------Delefeau

-------------Jelavic---------------

Thinking out load here but if we bought Moses, who I'd love to see at Everton would anyone be worried about jelavic? If a offer came in would we sell? Also what's people's opinion on flemini? According to sources he is looking for a return to the premiership short term solution but if we brought in the young Belgian midfielder flemini could school him per say.... Still think though diame is most likely the next addition

if we bought a young quality player in moses who can play on the wing and upfront, why should we be worried about losing a one trick pony in jelavic for a decent fee? theirs a reason why jela was playing in the SPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back