The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a suggestion

12 mil bid to sign Angel Di Maria

if rumours are true madrid were going to use him in a swap deal for Bale, it appears to me that they therefore deem him surplus to requirement should the right offer be made.

why not tempt their hand

either that or arda turan

Sadly, we don't have £8m.

Well Fourth Official on twitter, who as got all are signings bang on so far this summer, and before most others, says were well interested in signing Moses on loan but Chelsea want to sell for £8m. Also added that Chelsea are willing to negotiate though!.

Did say there will be more signings and said other deals in offing but not as far on as the ones we've got sorted, as such.

Also says we do have money to spend but didn't say how much and that the 4 new boys wont be the last and the end of our business, so lets see what happens?.

4 mil up front

1 mil if he gets 100 appearances for nigera

1 mil if he makes 209 appearances for everton

1 mil if he scores 99 goals for everton

1 mil if he scores a bicycle kick from 35 yards out

should work imo

We're nearly sorted now, just sort out a centre midfielder and we'll do well.

A list of CMs I think we should go for:

-Malanda
-Onazi
-Fer but Norwich..
-Diame
-Wanyama but 12m
-Ojija-Ofoe

4 mil up front

1 mil if he gets 100 appearances for nigera

1 mil if he makes 209 appearances for everton

1 mil if he scores 99 goals for everton

1 mil if he scores a bicycle kick from 35 yards out

should work imo
I thought you were on about Di Maria at first. 100 caps for Nigeria, wtf?

I'm fairly confident if we had £8m spare right now Victor Moses would be an Everton player already.

I actually think that's a good price for him too.

I don't agree with point about Moses I think we should get him in and if heitinga goes with the likes of gueye then that could be used as a down payment on MMoses the buy him on the drip...think it's going be interesting what happens with fellaini... Hearing possible interest coming from psg in him might get arsenal moving or man utd... Baines needs to be offered new contract now and see if he intends signing it if there is a reluctance in any way we'll then unfortunately have to consider taking the offer that's on the table for him....

TV Money, eh?

Certainly, probably disappear into 'other operating costs'. I'd be mad if we only spent about £10m out of that TV money and the fans allow it to happen. We have just got an extra £22m, we need to reinvest like the rest of the league seem to be doing.

Ever Banega

A player with a great passing range help release our front three better.

That's who I would go for!

I don't agree with point about Moses I think we should get him in and if heitinga goes with the likes of gueye then that could be used as a down payment on MMoses the buy him on the drip...think it's going be interesting what happens with fellaini... Hearing possible interest coming from psg in him might get arsenal moving or man utd... Baines needs to be offered new contract now and see if he intends signing it if there is a reluctance in any way we'll then unfortunately have to consider taking the offer that's on the table for him....

The saving grace with Fellaini and Baines positions is that this is a world cup year. Both are comfortably settled and barring injury if Belgium and England qualify then both will be on the plane to Brazil. Going to new clubs now, potentially having to fight for a first team place, resettling your family and all the personal stuff that goes with it, you'd stay right where you are and play in a World Cup which is the pinnacle in any footballer's career. And of it doesn't work out this season for Everton then being in the world's premier shop window next summer is good for both players and our club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back