The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heitinga guaye and Naismith could bring in about 6M if they were let go. Jelavic 5M if we wanted to move him on. As far as I'm concerned there was money left over from the rodwell deal, we only spent half that!! I've said all along I believe there must of been around 15M available from TV money, plus around 5M rodwell money, then player sales on top...So my thinking is there's around 20M of funds for Roberto before the above's potential fee's.

Still money there guys, the exciting thing is I don't think we'v had our big signing/'s yet!!

Heitinga guaye and Naismith could bring in about 6M if they were let go. Jelavic 5M if we wanted to move him on. As far as I'm concerned there was money left over from the rodwell deal, we only spent half that!! I've said all along I believe there must of been around 15M available from TV money, plus around 5M rodwell money, then player sales on top...So my thinking is there's around 20M of funds for Roberto before the above's potential fee's.

Still money there guys, the exciting thing is I don't think we'v had our big signing/'s yet!!

Haha, money left from the Rodwell deal.

Oh look, its right there, behind the cash we have left from the Arteta sale.

Haven't had much chance to see sport this week but we'v made some moves, great stuff, don't know about Deulefeou, hoping he is as good as what some are saying.

There could be a big turnover of players in our squad after this summer.

When do we start selling our players now?

Would cry my eyes out with even just one of those two. Absolutely ****e the pair of them.

with us offering this spanish lad 1st team footy and having pienaar & mirallas then Martinez wont be after either of those 2 or any other sh!tehawk winger.
If he gets us a really, REALLY good centre-mid bosser and someone like moses, this could be on like a muthabitch

I think we're going to have to guarantee Deulofeu games and we're reasonably well-stocked for wide players (Pienaar, Oviedo, Mirallas and Barkley), so it would be a surprise to see any more coming in.

The price for Fer is apparently down to £4.3m. I'm not sure whether he was lined up to be Fellaini's replacement and Felli is now staying, whether rumours about his private life put us off or whether Martinez has other targets but he looked like he would have been a useful addition in the engine room.

I think there is still money available for a special player.

I'd guess that the 'possible future knee injury' would mean we won't go back in for Fer. We do need a top class central midfielder - I hope we can get one without any major sales

We're nearly sorted now, just sort out a centre midfielder and we'll do well.

A list of CMs I think we should go for:

-Malanda
-Onazi
-Fer but Norwich..
-Diame
-Wanyama but 12m
-Ojija-Ofoe

You're entitled to have an opinion, but I cant help feel you're only saying Odjidja-Ofoe becuase Moyes showed an interest in the guy. He has been bang average for Club Brugge this season, whether that be just his natural ability slowing up or him sulking, who knows. Would not improve Everton.

Sometimes I think people just put names that Papers put. Go and have a look for yourself! You'll be just as accurate or even better than what papers make up.

If we play 3-4-3 then we're going to need cover for Coleman in the event of him getting injured. Someone who can play that equal part defensive and offensive role on the right. At the moment it'd be Hibbert coming in and that would be a disaster. Imagine Hibbert being further up the pitch and therefore needing more time to get back when we're countered on.

If Fellaini or Gibson get injured we'd be short in central midfield deep lying areas, too. I can see Albelda signing for a year to fill this requirement personally. We'd only spend big on this area if Fellaini goes, surely?

If we play 3-4-3 then we're going to need cover for Coleman in the event of him getting injured. Someone who can play that equal part defensive and offensive role on the right. At the moment it'd be Hibbert coming in and that would be a disaster. Imagine Hibbert being further up the pitch and therefore needing more time to get back when we're countered on.

If Fellaini or Gibson get injured we'd be short in central midfield deep lying areas, too. I can see Albelda signing for a year to fill this requirement personally. We'd only spend big on this area if Fellaini goes, surely?

stones? martinez wanted him at wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back