The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a proper cm and ill be seriously happy nothing else is needed then surely we can squeeze another 5-8 Mil somewhere for a decent cm

Agree with most of that mate.

Jelavic will not have the best brought out of him by Martinez, nor will he benefit from Martinez new style! He requires a CF that will run Channels and is able to play with his back to goal, bringing others into play with the ball on the ground.... None of these are things that jelavic does very well and is why he's brought kone in. I'd be suprised if jelavic is still here by January.

Victor Moses, Yes would be a very good signing. Hope it happens!

Lescott, yep agree, Heitinga is most likely off so will need another immaterial of alcaraz signing. Distin can't have long left in those legs and lescott would be great to replace and has a good 3/4yrs in him.

Agree with Guaye, but think there will be someone out there (probably abroad) that would pay 1M for him.

Naismith, Nah sorry mate, he's simply not good enough. If we get the signings we want he won't even make the bench. Moses mirallas Deulofeu pienaar would be sufficient for the wide roles, if another needed a certain L Donovan will be available shortly, who yes is getting on but still twice the player of Naismith.

Yeah Stones loan would be a good move. Same applies to lundstrum, Duffy and maybe Kennedy too.

Yep.

If Jelavic thought he was being asked to do too much under Moyes (or others did on his behalf) then under Martinez that task just gets a whole lot more difficult if his use of Kone at Wigan is any guideline. Vic will stay because he gives an option of being a bit more direct when things aren't working out. Jelavic is surplus to requirements from where I'm looking. Anything like a £4/5M offer for him should be taken with both hands.

Chantome was reported in the French rags a few days ago. I think we don't necessarily need him to replace Fellaini, just to buff out our midfield with quality.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/325781/?

AIDEN McGEADY has taken a giant leap towards the Premier League and a possible move to Everton.

The Irish winger, 27, is desperate to leave Spartak Moscow and has refused to sign a new contract at the Russian club.

And now, after weeks of uncertainty, the door is open for McGeady to go after he was put up for sale by Spartak Moscow.

McGeady is out of contract next year and Spartak want to cash in while they can.

He said: “I have ambitions to play in England and have made it clear I won’t be signing a new contract."

New Everton boss Roberto Martinez has taken over from David Moyes and has already made big strides in reshaping his squad.

He yesterday signed 19-year-old forward Gerard Deulofeu on a season-long loan from Barcelona while deals for Antolin Alcaraz and Joel Robles have also been sealed.

McGeady made his name in a six-year spell at Celtic and earned himself a £9.5m to Spartak in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back