The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a squad player they just have to be not rubbish really

He's not the main signing at the end of the day

I think we have enough squad back up now, if anything a couple of players out and a bit more quality to replace them is really the order of the day.

I would only really want someone like that as a replacement for others such as Gueye going out now, otherwise the money can be spent in other areas.

An upgrade on Anichebe / Naismith / Gueye would be just smashing.

I dont really mind players who want to get to the top tbh.

Young player, terribly advised and a complete ruthless [Poor language removed].

Now if he came to everton, to get to the likes of Man United or a top european side he would have to be immense for us over a couple of seasons.

Accept that he would be using us as a step stone, get him on a 5 year deal then sell him in 2 years if hes that good for £25M

Heres that 'get em young and sell em for profit' business strategy coming into play...

Im in haha!

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_ 2h
@1878carter sure is and first team ones will come with time we have £20m to spend and any money from sales

Jaysus... (If true like)

£20M?!? im dying from excitement. So these aren't first team players?

bobby was having us off when he said we need 4 units... he meant the unit was the position. ie 4 players per unit.

the new invicibles

£20M?!? im dying from excitement. So these aren't first team players?

bobby was having us off when he said we need 4 units... he meant the unit was the position. ie 4 players per unit.

the new invicibles

We spend 20m and I'll be having more than 4 units

If I'm being honest, this transfer window has already surpassed my expectations. I forgot what it was like to sign players before pre-season.

The last dealings we had with Barcalona must've been Gary Lineker.

Ha ha, £20 Million.

If that was anywhere near true, I would think that would be all in, including fee's and singing fee's.

Which means we have already spent near half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back